NY - Hector Aviles for raping 2 teen girls, Yonkers, 2006

White Rain

Reaction score
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — A 51-year-old man who claimed to practice Voodoo has admitted telling underage girls that if they refused to have sex with him terrible things would happen to them and their families.
Hector Aviles of Yonkers pleaded guilty Thursday to second- and third-degree rape, said Janet DiFiore, the Westchester district attorney. Aviles could be sentenced to up to 15 years in prison.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353777,00.html

Predator. That guy is giving Voodoo a bad name. If he was so smart he'd have gotten himself some of that Mubobobo. I'm glad he got caught and I hope they keep him locked up. Creep.

Another pervert using religion as an excuse to get to children. Hopefully he'll be spending awhile in prison having fun as a victim himself once Bubba gets him.

One look at his picture and I can see why the girls believed him. Ugh!

Salem

Predator. That guy is giving Voodoo a bad name. If he was so smart he'd have gotten himself some of that Mubobobo. I'm glad he got caught and I hope they keep him locked up. Creep.

Damn right he is Filly!
:furious:

WHY were underaged girls hanging around this creep anyway?

All I can say is that this guy is so gross that if I were his victim, I think I would have OCD and never stop showering and trying to clean myself. Just saying....Eeeewww.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back