golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What an idiot!
222-371179-306770.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hVDZOHp0_8ZB_37OxVmoVnCEIsiAD90D6IP80

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Charles Ray Fuller must have been planning one big record company. The 21-year-old North Texas man was arrested last week for trying to cash a $360 billion check, saying he wanted to start a record business. Tellers at the Fort Worth bank were immediately suspicious — perhaps the 10 zeros on a personal check tipped them off.

Fuller, of suburban Crowley, was arrested on a forgery charge. He was released after posting $3,750 bail.

Fuller said his girlfriend's mother gave him the check to start a record business. But bank employees who contacted the account's owner said the woman told them she did not give him permission to take or cash the check.

No, not a darwin winner. Darwin winners win by death or serious bodily injury. He *might* get honorable mention.

Hmmm.. my bank asked for a few days advance notice to withdraw $3000 cash from my checking account. He should have given notice first to avoid suspicion. Just kidding. What a moron.

No, not a darwin winner. Darwin winners win by death or serious bodily injury. He *might* get honorable mention.

I'll just settle for TSTL = Too Stupid to Live :crazy:

hahaha!
He should have started out with $50 and worked his way up.

If I'm reading this website correctly, his check was about equal to the GNP of Taiwan!

Please tell me he wasn't surprised when they arrested him, I'd like to think he at least had an inkling that this stupid plan wasn't going to go off without a hitch...

I guess this is the mentality you have when you drop out of school. I'm only guessing about his education, but it's obvious the lights are out in the attic.

If I'm reading this website correctly, his check was about equal to the GNP of Taiwan!

Please tell me he wasn't surprised when they arrested him, I'd like to think he at least had an inkling that this stupid plan wasn't going to go off without a hitch...
I'd like to think that, too. No one can be that dumb. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back