Amber Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Creepin

Reaction score
(Subtitle: Alert!)

As much as I cannot stomach this despicable couple, I felt compelled to watch the McCann's performance on ITV in 'Madeleine - One Year On.' Of course, it had little to do with Madeleine, who has been sidelined in favour of promoting a political objective, an EU Amber Alert system which the prime suspects of a crime, "hope will make Europe a safer place for children." Their hypocricy is staggering!

If your child was abducted, that would be your sole concern, you would not give a flying fig about the 'wider agenda' but Gerry said, "Something good has to come of this." Well, if their 'naivety' prevents other parents from abandoning their infants to indulge in a racy social life, that is a result! Kate claims, "Like a lioness with cubs, I would do anything to protect them." Except on this occassion...

Gerry is passionate about capitalising on Madeleine's disappearance by lobbying MEP's for a US style alert system which he thinks is "a vital thing to have in place." Hmmm... not as vital as having a babysitter. Gerry reckons if they had been there, "it possibly, probably would not have happened." No, it definately could not have happened. The "last photo" of Madeleine was on their mantlepiece and it was a portrait of her, alone.

Fake Kate attempted to break down several times during this interview and not a single tear rolled down her face, still, she hopes the programme will make more people start doubting negative press reports. Perhaps, if they also doubt their own intelligence! The McCann's want "to fight for justice and truth" but they are not the only ones..! The Policia Judiciaria are still waiting for honest answers from the Tapas 9.

For Gerry, it's all about survival. The thoughts he was entertaining were of "separation from the twins, charges and jail" which is incentive enough to initiate this charade and persist with it. For Kate, falling apart is not an option, because "it is not going to bring Madeleine back" but neither are Metodo 3 who are eating into the appeal funds. She asks, "Who is looking for Madeleine?" Eh... the whole world!

Kate feels Madeleine is still with her. Normally, you feel the presence of a loved one who is deceased, not missing... She wonders what her "little buddy" looks like now, "is she taller, is her hair longer, is she writing her name?" I guess so, if home-schooling is the 'swarthy predator's' priority! I would be more inclined to agonise over my child's suffering than her academic progress or growth, but for Kate, it was only hard for the first few days.

Maybe I'm one of these forum bloggers who "get a kick out of being nasty" nevertheless, the McCann's are positive about the future, because "Madeleine is out there and we can implement the Amber Alert." Ed Smart showed more emotion speaking about his daughter, who was found, than Gerry did about his, who has vanished without trace. Hundreds of alleged sightings worldwide have proved false.

Gerry looked very relaxed during the interview, he was somewhat jovial and amused by the "surreal" situation. He posed throughout with his index finger placed on his cheek or temple, which is a Masonic 'Due-Guard' hand sign and would not have gone unnoticed by Brethren of the Craft, who appear to be supporting the McCann's in return for using them as pawns. It signifies fitness for initiation to the next level. He's earned it!

Madeleine has become an "abstract concept" to Gerry and he needs to watch 'youtube' videos to remind him that "she was a little person." Kate says, "Madeleine deserves better than that" and I couldn't agree more. She deserved to be cared for and her memory deserves respect, not to become the 'poster child' for Gerry's political ambitions and "to change things." However, Kate concluded, "we need money" and that seems to be the bottom line.

Wonderful post Dr. Creepin! ITA with everything you have said here!

I trust that Kate's staged unkempt appearance didn't escape you either! Just about as genuine as her tears! I bet it will take her longer to get over having to appear on television without make up or highlights that it did to get over Madeleine!

I agree Dr. Creepin. Also, as far as the EU Amber Alert goes, I, personally, would much rather see a law against "baby listening" named after Maddie. It makes more sense.

Salem

I agree, too, Dr. Creepin'.

Especially when Gerry says that the Amber Alert would have stopped the presumed abductor--"it possibly, probably would not have happened."

How is THAT possible? We have the Amber Alert and every day (so it seems) it doesn't actually stop anyone from taking a child.

And I concur about Kate's remark of feeling Madeleine's presence.

Wonderful post Dr. Creepin! ITA with everything you have said here!

I trust that Kate's staged unkempt appearance didn't escape you either! Just about as genuine as her tears! I bet it will take her longer to get over having to appear on television without make up or highlights that it did to get over Madeleine!

She made up for it in the BBC slots later, with a full makeover and new wardrobe, looking possitively radiant and very chic. Not one bit the grieving mother of a missing child, or even a dead one.

Mixed message from McCanns

May 4 2008 by Phil Cullen, Sunday Sun

On the one hand, Kate and Gerry McCann want no stone unturned in the hunt for Madeleine.
And on the other, they are reluctant to return to Portugal for a reconstruction.
One the one hand, they court publicity.
And on the other, they get huffy when journalists don’t follow the McCann agenda.

<continues>

http://tinyurl.com/54nl9z

P.S. Nice to see you Doctor!

Nice summary by Phil Cullen.

So glad I'm not the only one with my head spinning from the different directions.

Nice summary by Phil Cullen.

So glad I'm not the only one with my head spinning from the different directions.

"Watching the TV interviews last week on the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance I was struck by how many awkward questions they faced. They included the leaked witness statement where Kate admitted Madeleine had asked why she was left to cry.The fact remains they did have “something to do” with Madeleine’s disappearance. By that, I mean leaving her and her siblings alone that night. And therefore contributing to a sequence of events which resulted in tragedy. All right-minded people will hope their daughter is found. But her parents are doing themselves no favours with the contradictory messages they send out."

Another notable discrepancy.

In the ITV 'borefest' Kate and Gerry McCann implied they had no idea what Madeleine was referring to when she allegedly said, "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying?" Kate asked, "Do you mean when you were put to bed?" Gerry said Madeleine, uncharacteristically dropped the subject and did not elaborate. With hindsight, Kate said she wishes she had "grabbed" Madeleine and asked her, "What do you mean?" (She simulated a grabbing motion) because "someone" may have awakened them.

Here the McCann's are trying to insinuate that the "intruder" may have been in their apartment the previous night and that is why the children were upset. Always shifting the blame! However, this is a blatant lie because they knew damn well that their kids had been crying their hearts out on Thursday night, because MW staff recalled them from the bar and the McCann's were not pleased. They promised it wouldn't happen again, it didn't! It was then Mrs. Fenn heard Kate shouting, "out of control."

Why is it they feel the need to offer an explanation for everything? The truth does not need explained, just stated, as fact. They knew Madeleine had been crying on May 2nd, but when she supposedly asked them the next morning why they didn't come, her parents act like they didn't understand what she was talking about! They ought to get their story straight, a prosecutor would tear it to shreds under cross-examination in a court of law. Let's hope we get the privilege of witnessing that event, sometime soon!

Creepin

:mad:

Good point, Creepin, if they already knew that she had been awake and crying...How do you know they were recalled from the bar?

I wondered how Mrs. Fenn's account played into this.

"Watching the TV interviews last week on the anniversary of Madeleine&#8217;s disappearance I was struck by how many awkward questions they faced. They included the leaked witness statement where Kate admitted Madeleine had asked why she was left to cry.The fact remains they did have &#8220;something to do&#8221; with Madeleine&#8217;s disappearance. By that, I mean leaving her and her siblings alone that night. And therefore contributing to a sequence of events which resulted in tragedy. All right-minded people will hope their daughter is found. But her parents are doing themselves no favours with the contradictory messages they send out."

Another notable discrepancy.

In the ITV 'borefest' Kate and Gerry McCann implied they had no idea what Madeleine was referring to when she allegedly said, "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying?" Kate asked, "Do you mean when you were put to bed?" Gerry said Madeleine, uncharacteristically dropped the subject and did not elaborate. With hindsight, Kate said she wishes she had "grabbed" Madeleine and asked her, "What do you mean?" (She simulated a grabbing motion) because "someone" may have awakened them.

Here the McCann's are trying to insinuate that the "intruder" may have been in their apartment the previous night and that is why the children were upset. Always shifting the blame! However, this is a blatant lie because they knew damn well that their kids had been crying their hearts out on Thursday night, because MW staff recalled them from the bar and the McCann's were not pleased. They promised it wouldn't happen again, it didn't! It was then Mrs. Fenn heard Kate shouting, "out of control."

Why is it they feel the need to offer an explanation for everything? The truth does not need explained, just stated, as fact. They knew Madeleine had been crying on May 2nd, but when she supposedly asked them the next morning why they didn't come, her parents act like they didn't understand what she was talking about! They ought to get their story straight, a prosecutor would tear it to shreds under cross-examination in a court of law. Let's hope we get the privilege of witnessing that event, sometime soon!

Creepin

:mad:

Guilty people try to justify their actions! They offer explanations in order to convince people that they are telling the truth. Have the McCanns never heard of "Thou doest protest too much"? In doing this they dig themselves deeper into the hole that they have created!

They thought they were being clever by leaking the piece of information that Madeleine asked why they didn't come when she was crying so that they could manipulate this to make it appear that the "abductor" was in her room the night before! Are these people real? They sure think they are clever but forget that the eyes of the world are on them & that there are intelligent people out there who can see right though their pathetic ploys!
I am sure that any abductor would have a better plan than to risk entering the apartment two nights running! It really makes me wonder as to the standard of UK medical care if these two dummies can become doctors!

Guilty people try to justify their actions! They offer explanations in order to convince people that they are telling the truth. Have the McCanns never heard of "Thou doest protest too much"? In doing this they dig themselves deeper into the hole that they have created!

They thought they were being clever by leaking the piece of information that Madeleine asked why they didn't come when she was crying so that they could manipulate this to make it appear that the "abductor" was in her room the night before! Are these people real? They sure think they are clever but forget that the eyes of the world are on them & that there are intelligent people out there who can see right though their pathetic ploys!
I am sure that any abductor would have a better plan than to risk entering the apartment two nights running! It really makes me wonder as to the standard of UK medical care if these two dummies can become doctors!

Exactly...you said what I think, only better :).

I feel this new direction the McCanns are taking is their lame attempt of reverse psychology. They are now pushing this abductor story no matter how badly it makes them look. The point is to brain wash people to think they were only rotten parents instead of murdering parents. The lesser of 2 evils. :furious:

Of course they will have followers. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. Regardless of the truly tasteless acts they do, there will always be believers that will worship the ground they walk on. I guess it's human nature. Heck, even OJ has fans. :mad:

Thanks Interestedwoman. Did anyone notice in the TV interview that they hesitated when asked about Madeleine asking why they didn't come when she was crying?
It was as if they couldn't remember what they had said & said something about the bath, was it when she was in the bath? Now they first said it was in the morning but kids wouldn't normally get bathed morning & evening would they? Unlikely to bathe before going out to sand etc, usually it's at night & they were bathed on the night of the 3rd!

Yes. They often pause before very significant questions, they look at each other, and then usually don't directly answer the question. The only time they answer naturally and spontaneously is when being asked about how they feel, then they answer without hesitation.

It is one reason that overall they come across as defensive or evasive. I'll have to watch some of the interviews in their entirety again and count the number of times this happens.

Now they first said it was in the morning but kids wouldn't normally get bathed morning & evening would they?

Well, mine do. First thing in the morning and then in the evening. But again, I live in the Caribbean where is very hot.

Well, mine do. First thing in the morning and then in the evening. But again, I live in the Caribbean where is very hot.

Doggone! Let me guess, no air conditioning but the natural breeze?

We always did a late afternoon or evening bath when we vacationed at the beach (or even at home.) If the children were very, very tired they might get to skip that, but in general, it was always part of getting ready for bed.

Does anyone know what the McCann's vacation plans are for this year? What country? Will they take Sean and Amelie or leave them with a nanny? Will their same gang of drinking cavorting companions go along?

Does anyone know what the McCann's vacation plans are for this year? What country? Will they take Sean and Amelie or leave them with a nanny? Will their same gang of drinking cavorting companions go along?

Now that really would be interesting to know! I guess they will need a break, travelling around in private jets must be very tiring!

Maybe some of their wealthy friends will offer a private island somewhere then they can leave the kids alone in safety!

Precisely! And another thing, why did the children cry when the 'intruder' supposedly disturbed them on Thursday night, but there was not a peep out of any of them the very next evening when he broke in and carried Madeleine away through a window. It makes no sense whatsoever. :bang:

Precisely! And another thing, why did the children cry when the 'intruder' supposedly disturbed them on Thursday night, but there was not a peep out of any of them the very next evening when he broke in and carried Madeleine away through a window. It makes no sense whatsoever. :bang:

Exactly! Either the first night was NOT an intruder...or they were perhaps already drugged the second night?

Pick the one that makes the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member