A video that will melt even the coldest heart

ember

~*~ Tree hugging dirt worshipper ~*~
Reaction score
For the animals lovers out there....enjoy

And for those who doubt, here is proof that animals have a soul, memory & the capacity to love....

This video is about a woman who saved a wounded little lion she found in the jungle in Colombia. She took care of him until he healed and then she took him to a zoo because he was getting too big. After a long time she went to visit him to the zoo... Watch the reaction of the full-grown animal when he sees her... unbelievable! Click in the following link:

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

This was sent to me in email and it made me cry happy tears and then almost instantly made me ashamed of my race, the human race, because of how we as a society treat the animals like they have no feelings.

It had been years since he'd seen her but yet he remembered her and you can even see it in his face that he's so happy to have her with him. It truly touched my heart. Even the most ferocious beast knows love.

I love how he pats her back....it reminds me of when my babies were babies who couldn't communicate fully but yet when they put their little head on my shoulder and patted my back, I knew they loved me. It is the purest form of comfort and feeling....just so profound. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Have a beautiful day!

I think I've seen the video you're talking about, but when I click on your link all I get is a bunch of garbage. Does the video work for anyone else? What am I doing wrong?

I think I've seen the video you're talking about, but when I click on your link all I get is a bunch of garbage. Does the video work for anyone else? What am I doing wrong?

I just tried it from my post and it works for me....so I dunno!

Yes, this video has been circulating for a while now. That truly is unconditional love.

What happened to my post??

All I see is code as well...

All I'm getting is a bunch of code too. If anyone has a link that works, I'd love to see the video!

What happened to my post??

All I see is code as well...

I think that post was in the jury room. All of this new stuff is messing with our heads, lol

I wish I had another link! It is a truly amazing video!

I closed out of Mozilla Firefox and was able to open the video using Explorer. Sometimes Firefox has a hard time with video on my computer.

Lovely video, though. I wonder what it's like to get that close to a lion?

Works for me too. I dunno why some can't see it?????

I closed out of Mozilla Firefox and was able to open the video using Explorer. Sometimes Firefox has a hard time with video on my computer.

Lovely video, though. I wonder what it's like to get that close to a lion?

That was it!!!! TY!!!

It does not work in FireFox but IE worked fine!!

OMG how darn cute?????

Aw, that made me cry a little!

:slap: (being playful with you but still... :slap:)

:blowkiss:

That's okay. I deserved it. :D

That is a cool video.

The story I read a coupla years ago is that the woman has a sanctuary where she takes in different animals like that. All abuse cases. I'll dig for the story.

IIRC, she lived in Bogota, Columbia.

ETA:

Okay, here's a couple more links.

She lives in Cali, not Bogota.

http://deepconfusion.blogspot.com/2007/01/lions-kiss.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1290483.ece

Aw, that made me cry a little!

It made me cry alot....I'm such a nerd, lol
I guess it's just that I have such a great love of animals and all things that have no words....

Big old emotional nerd...that's me! :D

I'm glad that all of you who couldn't see it before can now! It's worth a gander for sure!

I love this video. I've seen it before and it makes me cry too. I'm a huge animal lover so I think this is very special. :)

I hope there is a special place in hell for that trainer from the first video!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back