Californian man advertises for wife on billboards

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Californian property developer is advertising for a wife on billboards in LA

Marc Paskin is looking for a woman to share his life, and his multi-million dollar beachfront home near San Diego.

He describes himself as a good-looking, financially secure male who is seeking a fun fit woman aged 32 to 46.

Mr Paskin says he has a great sense of humour and loves to travel. His billboard advert says his perfect mate must have a great smile and a wonderful heart.

http://windowtoromania.com/wtr/fnews.asp?nc=1&fnwcod=3230

I can see that! If you ever read the Sunday Papers, look in the "Love wanted or Needed" section. Goodness! :blushing: Some pretty interesting wants and needs in their! So, by reading this, I can imaging someone doing that. It's an Interesting and Informative way to find a love!

LP Moderator said:
He shoulda put a photo of himself up there!!

thanks lp! i knew i forgot something.

Lex! is that your billboard??? hey you don't have to advertise there are hundreds of ladies here at WS

So, he is probably about 60 years old. I have noticed that when men place an ad they are looking for women much younger than themselves and usually never their exact age.

Casshew said:
Lex! is that your billboard??? hey you don't have to advertise there are hundreds of ladies here at WS

no such luck, just wishful thinking cass. the guy sounds too good to be true. but ya never know.

lex said:
no such luck, just wishful thinking cass. the guy sounds too good to be true. but ya never know.

that sounds wierd, wrote that at 5 am before going to work. lol!
no such luck it's not my billboard and wishing i was in his shoes is what i meant... actually god gave me a little love in my heart and some laughter in my soul so i've got it pretty good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back