Snapdragon Rd. Fire Report & Pics

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Is this fire related at all to Tara's disappearance. Many think so.

Here is a copy of the fire report from Arson investigators. Also in the next few posts are pictures of the home and vehicle burned.

Click here to view

THE FIRE REPORT

Photo's 1-7 View of total destruction of the residence

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Photo #14 View of area on the ground where the K-9 indicated possible accelerate

14.jpg

Photos # 15-18 View of samples taken from the ground next to the drivers side of the vehicle

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Photo #19 View of gasoline filter located underneath vehicle

19.jpg

Photo #20 & #21 View of the area where gasoline filter was found

20.jpg

21.jpg

Photo #22 & #23 View of area where cadaver canine indicated

22.jpg

23.jpg

Photos 24-26 Viewof area where grid lines were placed before sifting debris

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Photos #27-#32 View of area where grid lines were places after sifting debris

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

christine, if you don't mind me asking, did you take these photos? Excellent job, if you did. Have they stated anymore about the house or car fire other than what you stated previously on this link?

Sticky: Who's who? People that are somehow involved in Tara's case.
christine2448

Michael Lankford - former LE with Ocilla PD and Irwin County Sheriff's Office... house he was "watching"
mysteriously burned down on 11-7-05 along with his vehicle that was to be turned in to creditor voluntarily.

Thank you, christine!

christine, if you don't mind me asking, did you take these photos? Excellent job, if you did. Have they stated anymore about the house or car fire other than what you stated previously on this link?

Sticky: Who's who? People that are somehow involved in Tara's case.
christine2448

Michael Lankford - former LE with Ocilla PD and Irwin County Sheriff's Office... house he was "watching"
mysteriously burned down on 11-7-05 along with his vehicle that was to be turned in to creditor voluntarily.

Thank you, christine!

I was just about to ask the same question! :) Those are great, very detailed. That is a pretty big area where the cadavers alerted. Very interesting.

I have always held a great belief that the car that caught fire is the one that transported Tara's body.....

I have always thought that the house is where Tara was kept until the perps could relocate her to her final resting spot.

The lack of buzzard activity in the local area proves to me that she was not placed out in the elements right after her demise. I have always wondered if (I know it's gross to think about) they didn't dismember her body in order to dispose of her more easily.........I told ya'll it was gross, please forgive me.....but with MH knowledge, I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't realize that. Thanks for clearing that up, concernedperson.

So, what do you think about cadaver dogs hitting on the roped off area? Just hard to comprehend that these dogs first on the scene and other dog teams later all hit on the property.

CP...did the dog(s) hit on the vehicle at all?

From what I was told, yes, back window area. No official GBI confirmation on that though so FWIW. So much is speculation and the only real confirmation of anything is GBI SAC Gary Rothwell saying that there was male DNA on the glove in the yard and that it connects to Tara's disappearance. So, other forensics were gleaned off the glove but he didn't comment further on what that was. Just that it connects to Tara's disappearance so that eliminates a "plant" as something on the glove indicated that Tara had come in contact with it.

I heard that new tips were coming in and this can only help. Agent Rothwell stated in the 48 Hours episode that if people were worried that they couldn't prove it not to worry, they can. He was asking for further help. I feel this case will be solved.

From what I was told, yes, back window area. No official GBI confirmation on that though so FWIW.

How could we get confirmation? Do you know what team it was? There were 2/3 right? GBI went out, volunteer dogs, I believe he was posting here for a time, would love to hear from him again....who else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back