CA - Jenny Carrigan & Steven Furtado, both 18, murdered, Chester, 11 May 2008

How sad, then to top it off for these poor families, the girls brother gets into a car accident and is in the hospital? UGH! My prayers go out to the families.

What a horror story!

another teen on the rampage. two young lives he destroyed.

Four hours after the bodies were discovered, Plumas County deputies arrested Reyes Carrillo, an 18-year-old classmate of Jennifer Carrigan's at Chester High School and her ex-boyfriend, authorities said. He was held on suspicion of two counts of homicide.

I thought a story I read here yesterday was the saddest of all times. Then I read this.
The daily news gets sadder and sadder. :(

The murderer looks like he has scratches on his face. So sad for this mother!

I cannot imagine finding my dead daughter and her boyfriend - then learning my son had been in a serious car crash and was on life support. Then having to make the decision to take him off of life support.

ckwood32,
I can't imagine loosing 2 children at the same time. Both before Mother's day!
I don't think I could survive.

ckwood32,
I can't imagine loosing 2 children at the same time. Both before Mother's day!
I don't think I could survive.
I don't think I'd want to go on. It's too much. What a psycho creep - I'd like to know more about this story - like if he had been stalking her or what.

Heartbreaking, I can't imagine how the mother is coping, my prayers go out to her.

I lived in this town when I was a child. Very small town, where everybody knows everybody.

Prayers to the family,

Salem

This lady has lost all hope and joy from her life.

her son died as a direct result of his distracted urgency to get to his mother to give her comfort in what was supposed to be the most distressing thing to happen in her life on the discovery of her daughter's body along with her daughter's boyfriend.

i think the ex-boxfriend should be charged with a third homicide.

i hope she has others to give her as much support as possible through what are going to be the darkest of times.

That is so tragic. I can't imagine what mother is going through. My prayers go out to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back