This too shall pass

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
CLEARWATER, Fla. - A woman pleaded guilty to swallowing a 1.5 carat diamond ring at a jewelry store and will serve one year of probation.

Mary Denise Flowers, 38, swallowed the ring at Littman Jewelers in December. A surveillance camera caught the act.

The ring was later recovered in a jailhouse commode, and will be sent to Littman Jewelers' corporate headquarters in Oregon to be melted down.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/weird_news/8367009.htm

man she's lucky. i'm only used to sh#tting bricks!

That can't be good for your digestive tract. I would think it might slice you to ribbons.

Reminds me of my son. We must have told him a thousand times not to put anything that wasn't food in his mouth. His sister had a magnetic marble set, which was normally kept up out of his reach, but a friend came over and didn't know the "put it away, NOW" rule. My son snuck two of the marbles( little less than 1/2 inch) into his mouth, and accidentally swallowed one. He was devastated! He was sure he'd never swallow something he didn't want to, but you know how marbles are. He cried for an hour, sure he'd ruined her marble set ("It's going to come out as Poopie!!!!!"). It did come out two days later, and he has never put anything that wasn't food in his mouth since.

He also listens a little better when we tell him not to do things ("Remember the marble?")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back