Woman's Body Found in Apartment - 35 Years After She Died...

Reaction score
I can see someone not being missed, but I can't see an empty apartment that has stood so long without squatters finding it. Especially if the windows were open.

I can see someone not being missed, but I can't see an empty apartment that has stood so long without squatters finding it. Especially if the windows were open.

Think about the water damage, snow, leaves/junk blowing in, not to mention birds, bats and other critters.

Too many things don't add up. Hopefully we'll hear more about it.

If she were sitting in front of the tv and the windows were open wouldn't someone have seen her? Especially if the neighbors were already curious.

It said a "loft" apartment in one article. Maybe none of the nearby buildings were high enough.

Besides someone missing her, didn't someone detect an 'odor' coming from her apartment?

Besides someone missing her, didn't someone detect an 'odor' coming from her apartment?

The one article suggested that the open windows in some way vented the smell. Apparently no one mentioned smelling anything.

This is one of the things that doesn't add up. Open windows or not, somebody should have smelled something. And the Eastern Europe climate doesn't produce mummies.

I'll have to make some more searches and see if there are any updates.

I don't think this woman's condition was a mystery to everybody, if you catch my drift.

ETA: Nothing new.

It seems like every so often one of these stories comes up. I find it incredibly hard to believe.

It seems like every so often one of these stories comes up. I find it incredibly hard to believe.

Usually the facts are nowhere near what is reported.

Statements in a couple of the articles imply that other individuals were involved. As strange as the story sounds, if and when the truth ever comes out, it will probably seem pretty mundane.

I'm just disappointed that there aren't any follow-up articles yet.

It sounds like bureaucracy gone crazy that no one bothered to check the apartment for over thirty years. And to be honest it's also a bit odd that the neighbours let it go for so long. I know it's probably cultural but if a person hasn't been seen for a long, long time then someone, especially the people who paid the bills would go into the apartment to check up on things and make sure everything was as it should be.

The one article suggested that the open windows in some way vented the smell. Apparently no one mentioned smelling anything.

This is one of the things that doesn't add up. Open windows or not, somebody should have smelled something. And the Eastern Europe climate doesn't produce mummies.

I'll have to make some more searches and see if there are any updates.

I don't think this woman's condition was a mystery to everybody, if you catch my drift.

ETA: Nothing new.

Yep, I catch your drift and agree. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member