Man Survives Leap Into Wood Chipper

Oh bloody h*ll. now there are going to have to be signs warning everyone not to try this! :rolleyes:

They should have left his stupid a$$ in there and maxxed the throttle.
Dumba$$.

bahaaaaa Xcom, don't hold back now. ;)

The guy is a moron.

bahaaaaa Xcom, don't hold back now. ;)

The guy is a moron.

Sorry. :) Pet peeve of mine. If you insist on offing yourself, go find a nice quiet spot and do the job right. Don't go splattering yourself over a bunch of innocent bystanders, and then only do a half-a$$ed job, leaving the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Where's Dr. Kevorkian when you need him?

Sorry. :) Pet peeve of mine. If you insist on offing yourself, go find a nice quiet spot and do the job right. Don't go splattering yourself over a bunch of innocent bystanders, and then only do a half-a$$ed job, leaving the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

I think you are my new HERO xcom!

I agree with you 100%. When I was younger, I was courier for a living. On my way home from work one evening, a guy jumped in front of my car and I hit him. I freaked out and thought I was going straight to jail. The police officer came to the car and told me it wasn't my fault and that he'd talked to him and several witnesses and he said that he admitted that he was trying to commit suicide. All of the witnesses said there was no way I could've avoided it. I was really messed up and unable to drive for a long time after that. Not good for someone that drives for a living! I became very bitter about the entire situation...very mad at him for messing my life up because he wanted to end his own.

I can imagine that some of the people working at that scene were feeling the same way. I'm sure that's a horrible thing to see and I'm not sure how they are going to get that picture out of their heads next time they start up that wood chipper. I just hope that no children were around to witness that. :furious:

Did anyone notice the new feature on the bottom of the thread that has similar threads? One of them says "Happy Leap Day." How's that for irony.:crazy: Seriously though, did this guy seek out the wood chipper, or did he stumbles across the situation and say to himself, wow, this is a perfect way to end it all?

Did anyone notice the new feature on the bottom of the thread that has similar threads? One of them says "Happy Leap Day." How's that for irony.:crazy:

Oh my. LOL Filly when she speaks in third person it usually means she is nervous. I am going to leave myself vulnerable and tell that I am petrified of wood chippers. I mean I can't imagine a worse thing on this planet than getting stuck in a wood chipper let alone purposely diving into one.

OMG looneymama, that sounds so horrible. i hope you are now okay!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back