Tybee- One year already :(

Anniegirl

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I see the date and it brought a tear to my eye but yet a smile to my face remembering all the funny stories.

Rest In Peace Tybee.

YOU ARE SO MISSED!

p.s. Mods ..please merge this thread -where there is another one..I didnt see one

I wasn't on the board that long, and I never met her in person, but it still seems unreal to me that she's gone. I hope she's having good times up there!!

What warm memories she left! :clap::clap::clap:

She is swimming with the angels now. I remember how she loved the water. Horrible that her love cost her life. May she swim in heaven forever RIP

I talked to tybee a few times, but never really new her, and yet she was close with my mom and I miss her...She was a beautiful women and I know she is looking over all of her sleuther friends and smiling! We love you Tybee! Rest in PEACE!

Whenever I see dolphins, lighthouses, or waves rolling up on the beach...I think of Tybee. I didn't know her that well, but I saw the love she had for her family and the love she had for WS and the members here, and it makes me sad that she's not here anymore.

:blowkiss:

We miss you Tybee and no matter what, we will never forget you. You will always be a part of WS!!!!

She is really missed. I did not really know her but felt like I did. Loved to read her thoughts and all about her life and family.

My thoughts are with her family today. May she rest in peace.

Tybee was the first person I thought of when we started having the friend invites. It made me so sad that she is no longer with us.

Ironic that last night I went to a party and the drink of choice was Sangria.

Which made me think of TY and her amazing Sangria Recipe:)
Somehow I wound up with all the fruit from the Sangria... Today of all days..

I wasn't active here at the time of her passing, but was on another forum at the time. We had a memorial thread for her there as well. All of us were pretty grief stricken, even though we didn't know her personally, we all read her posts here and thought highly of her.

I wish her new Grandbaby had gotten to know her. :(

She touched many, far and wide. May she rest in peace. :blowkiss:

Like Yeah, me , I wasn't active on Websleuths while Tybee was here.

Strange, though, It almost feels as if I knew her. Your stories about her, memories you all have shared about her, thoughts about her...help newbies like myself realize what a wonderful person she was. I've seen and read the many tributes to Tybee and it makes me understand that I missed out on knowing somebody special.

Thank you for sharing Tybee with me.:blowkiss:

I just remember how funny she was, how much she loved her grandchildren, and how she didn't take any crap from anyone!! :clap: I still remember the shock I felt at finding out what had happened to her. My prayers are with her family for this sad anniversary.

I still think of her too. I saw someone not too long ago with a Tybee Island t-shirt and I thought that was her way of staying in touch.

It's one of the most tragic events I can think of. usually, if something in the news happens like that, it's not someone you know, or have blogged with.

It made me realize how short life is, and how it's important to take care of myself so I can see my grandchild grow up.

So in her own way, her death touched so many, and maybe helped many. Life is fragile; each life is just a drop in the sands of time; make the most of life and enjoy it the way she did.

Also, the GOOD die young; which really bothers me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back