Got Milk?

kentuckybound

Reaction score
MORRIS, Ill. - You'd need a lot of milk to dunk all the cookies that spilled on an interstate highway in Illinois this morning.
A trailer loaded with 14 tons of double-stuffed Oreos overturned, dumping boxes of cookies all over the road and the median about 50 miles southwest of Chicago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24707718/

What a waste of good cookies, and they were doublstuffed at that.

Yummy. I wish i were there. I think I would fill my car with oreo cookies. After all, they can't sell them. Yummy.

Oh this would be my DH's idea of heaven....driving down the road, top down wind in your hair then BAM! cookies as far as the eye can see just there for the taking. :woohoo:

I can imagine coming upon the scene. Heavenly music would begin to play as light shined on the treasure before me...........

Why doesn't something like this happen around here? I would have hit the jackpot. :crazy:

Please don't hate me for not liking Oreos. :bites lip:

Please don't hate me for not liking Oreos. :bites lip:

Well of course you wouldn't, German sweets aren't exactly sweet. I can remember some of the stuff we ate there, that my uncle sent back to the states and brought with him when he returned. ugg. No offense meant, just not the kind of desserts I enjoyed. :eek:

Well of course you wouldn't, German sweets aren't exactly sweet. I can remember some of the stuff we ate there, that my uncle sent back to the states and brought with him when he returned. ugg. No offense meant, just not the kind of desserts I enjoyed. :eek:

I don't eat the sweets, but, my dear: THINK OF THE CHOCOLATE! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

And, sorry, but i find American chocolate
sSa_cry4.gif

now i'm really in trouble, aren't i?
sSc_hidingsofa.gif

sSa_cry4.gif

sSc_hidingsofa.gif

I was pointing out the cultural difference. No harm! :)

And you are right about German Chocolate. Yum!

I was pointing out the cultural difference. No harm! :)

And you are right about German Chocolate. Yum!

I'm on a MAJOR diet due to my love of German chocolate! :(

back to the dream of being in the neighbourhood when the Oreos' truck rolled over! :D

sSa_cry4.gif

sSc_hidingsofa.gif
No, sweet Floh, you aren't in trouble, but you will be called upon to prove it to us, LOL. The post office, FedEx guy and UPS all know exactly where I live. Ok, that's unrealilstic, just give me a reference of what I need to buy over here that's imported.

Oh man, I saw the subject line and thought it was another thread about that lady breastfeeding her 8 year old!

Mmmm, Oreos! I love Oreos :)

Im not a big fan of plain oreos either :truce:

I put them crushed in foods but that's about it. I love chocolate though just not in the cookie form much unless its my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

My new found love is dagoba chocolate :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back