Polygamy CITY "colorado city" az. Girls escape

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whhhoooooooooooohooooooooooo.

I respect all religions, DON'T RESPECT CULTS. This place is nothing but a legalized cult enabling 60 year old men to be pedophiles...

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,595053160,00.html

(Please, I mean no disrespect to true Mormons)

Anyone else read up on this sick place? I wonder why the state hasn't gone in there yet. What are they afraid of.

Wow, how bizarre! I agree, they need to get LE in there and see what's going on. They weren't Mormon, by the way, it said Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints toward the end of the article when talking about an older, now married, brother who separated from his family when he was young - he's willing to take the two girls in. Let's hope he gets that chance and they don't end up in foster homes or on the streets.

blueclouds said:
Mormons are also known as Latter Day Saints.

Ah, thanks - learn something new every day! :blushing:

There are cities like these in Arizona and British Columbia. Oprah did a show about these cities. There is a lot of incest so they trade young girls from Arizona and BC to keep the blood line free of deformed babies.....girls in their teens are married off to old men who could be their uncles and they immediately start having more babies.....girls are only allowed limited education...I think 8th grade. One state is looking into one of these towns for welfare fraud. I don't think they are directly related to the Mormon church. They are a separate version of it. I think the founders were excommunicated Mormons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back