CA CA - Sacramento, Body found by tractor driver in field, May'08

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A man driving a tractor ran over a dead body in a field Monday afternoon, officials said.

The incident happened around 4 p.m. near College Oak Drive and Chippendale Drive.

<broken link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not all UID cases make it into the coroners online databases. We discovered that with the possible match we are working on for Anna Waters case currently.

A call to the coroners office to confirm if this UID has been identified or not, or maybe a search of MSM articles with the details above might produce a MSM article to indicate whether or not the person has been id'd.

hth

Unfortunately not all UID cases make it into the coroners online databases. We discovered that with the possible match we are working on for Anna Waters case currently.

A call to the coroners office to confirm if this UID has been identified or not, or maybe a search of MSM articles with the details above might produce a MSM article to indicate whether or not the person has been id'd.

hth

I did search last night - all over the place. Didn't find a thing. :sigh: I was hoping when you posted you had discovered something so we can close this case.

I didn't find anything either. I did look...... In the beginning of 2011 we tried to go through as many of the cases listed by way of MSM article only, where we couldn't find a NamUs, DoeNet or coroner database. Some we just couldn't find any updates on...

hth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back