Charleyproject is down

Mischa

Reaction score
http://www.charleyproject.org/

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused or payment is due."

i posted this in the jury room too.

makes me so worried ... this is a great tool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of worried too...meggilyweggily..where are you? I hope everything is okay.

I'm kind of worried too...meggilyweggily..where are you? I hope everything is okay.

Me, too, MaryBeth!! I go to CharleyProject and the Doe Network almost every day!!

it's down again. i tried to go there and it has the same suspended domain message up.

and if you google it, in replace of "charleyproject" (for the title of the webpage) it says "Suspended Domain"

Quite strange: The starting-side is down, but the updates are on and I can access the files from the updates-side. ????????

Everything's fine, guys. Charley is paid for by a private sponsor, a friend of mine. His credit card expired, that's all. I updated the information as soon as I could and all is well again.

Thanks meggilyweggily, your site is wonderfully maintained and organized. Thanks for allowing us to use it. :blowkiss: (And thanks to your friend as well!)

Everything's fine, guys. Charley is paid for by a private sponsor, a friend of mine. His credit card expired, that's all. I updated the information as soon as I could and all is well again.

Thanks meggilyweggily...I love the site too and check it daily! Glad everything is okay and thanks again to you and your sponsor for providing it!

Thank you so much, meggilyweggily!!!!:)

The website is wonderful and I appreciate the work you do. I would be lost without.

What a wonderful generous person to sponsor the website! Thank you for your hard work and their wonderful generosity!

I think you would get very good results if you added a paypal donate button to your website meggily weggily... it is such an important project and I believe alot of people would like to donate to help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back