Sick Pedophile TV Host Video...Disturbing

OMG. I couldn't finish watching it. What is the story behind the video?

WTF??? No...really....WTF? How is no one in this audience beating the hell out of this man? At first, I thought maybe he was just showing affection to his child, but then it went to a whole 'nother level. ICK! That man needs to be put away, and the audacity of doing that in front of a cheering audience! :behindbar

I searched Wikipedia but the page that this person mentions has been edited and there's no mention of it there any more so take this with a pinch of salt.

(Source)
So... er. What the hell is going on here? Wikipedia says:

"In 2008 he was characterised as a pedophile due to his conduct in a clip of a 1990's show on NothingToxic.com. The scene shows a boy singing on de Leeuw's knee, with De Leeuw trying to distract him by cuddling, kissing him in the neck, licking him, and dangling him upside-down from his ankles. The boy (Keesje Groenteman) was a friend's nephew, who appeared in several of de Leeuw's shows."

de Leeuw is gay, but is he into kids? I assume not, else the audience would probably find this performance disturbing. Can any Dutch people shed some light here?

he has two adopted sons. hmmm... someone said on a forum that the boy in the video is one of them.

wtf is right!
I couldn't finish watching it either. :furious::furious:

I don't want to be rude~~~~ but why even put the link here?
The incident didn't happen in the US and was taped in 1990. There are plenty CURRENT, inappropriate, things to discuss.

Another thing, if you are-- that is if anyone --is a member of youtube, report the damn thing as pedophilia. They should remove it. grrrrrrrr

The incident didn't happen in the US and was taped in 1990. There are plenty CURRENT, inappropriate, things to discuss.

Another thing, if you are-- that is if anyone --is a member of youtube, report the damn thing as pedophilia. They should remove it. grrrrrrrr

It is appropriate just like a cold case info would be. No one may have done anything about this so maybe someone could today.

the sheer terror in that kids voice tells you that what was going on was not something that was right... i don't care if the audience was laughing like it was some joke or gag... ugh. they should so something, that is outrageous!

i will try to log in under my husbands account if i can and report it as such.
ETA - had to make an account of my own but i flagged it.

Websleuths members discuss many international crimes, including those that respect no borders like murder, paedophilia & human trafficking. Time isn't really an issue either since elsewhere on the boards there's a discussion of serial killings that happened over one hundred years ago.

The video is questionable but it's also a record of a public event that happened eighteen years or so ago, at which the audience knew who Mr De Leeuw was and it seems that he hasn't been charged with paedophilia or any other crime for that matter.

It probably is a good idea to report it to youtube and see if they give any response.

In another clip, Keesje is invited on de Leeuw's show to sing in front of his idol, Gordon. Midway through the song, sung completely out of tune, de Leeuw interrupts and rips into the boy, totally humiliating the boy in front of the audience. Of course, unbeknownst to the public, the whole thing was staged for the sake of humour. In the satirical sketch posted above, de Leeuw goes to the other extreme by being overly affectionate towards the boy. Again, this was all staged to shock the audience... and 15 years on it's still as distasteful as it was then.

On the radio today they reported that in Septmember, one of the very first gay couple who were allowed to become foster parents have been arrested for molesting 4 boys who were in their care.
The state KNEW about it but they were afraid to do anything because no one wanted to be called "homophobic"....yeah....they were afraid to be called a name so the boys were left on their own with a couple of perverts.. Lovely.

I will try to find a link.

I can't speak for the gay community but I can pretty much bet they don't appreciate all the strides they made to have rights such as marriage and adoption to be overshadowed by these perverts. My best friend (who is gay) has adopted 2 special needs children and I have no doubt HE would kill anyone who harmed his family.

This guy on this video on youtube is a child molester. No man, gay or straight would make out with a kid. EVER. It may not be illegal wherever this video was made though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back