Colorado Gov. Eliminates Gender-Specific Bathrooms

Seven

1984 All Over Again:The Collective Rules
Reaction score
The pen is mightier than the sword.
Way to put children at risk, Gov. Ritter!

He just (on 05/29/2008) signed Colorado Senate Bill 200 into law.
It probably should be called the Predator Invitation Law!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65690

I can see it now ... 10-year-old girl walks into the bathroom ... and there are six adult males standing at urinals ... or maybe there's just one.

The inmates are running the asylum!

Sorry, but that imo is absolutely ridiculous for so many reasons.
I don't want little girls and boys using the bathroom with strangers, especially someone who could be a pedophile.
I personally don't want to do my business with a man beside me.
Stupidazzed law;
angry-smiley-042.gif

Guess this shouldn't surprise me seeing that this is in Colorado---- where JBR's killer has run free for 10 years.

Sorry, but that imo is absolutely ridiculous for so many reasons.
I don't want little girls and boys using the bathroom with strangers, especially someone who could be a pedophile.
I personally don't want to do my business with a man beside me.
Stupidazzed law;
angry-smiley-042.gif

Guess this shouldn't surprise me seeing that this is in Colorado---- where JBR's killer has run free for 10 years.

Plus guys just stink! Who wants to share a facility with them?:confused:

Whole new breeding ground for YouTube camera/phone videos.

What were they thinking?!:bang:

"In the quadrennial marathon to see who can be the nation’s worst governor, Colorado’s Bill Ritter is in a full sprint."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26781&s=rcmc

hmmmmm ...... Ya think?

""The bill is so ripe for abuse and creates so much risk for private business that it’s no surprise the ordinarily media-hungry Ritter signed the bill late in the afternoon (too late for most newspapers to cover the story) with no fanfare (although he frequently has bill-signing ceremonies and particularly for measures such as this which have received this much media attention). It isn’t even mentioned on his Web site, whereas a look at the page shows that he routinely issues press releases on bills he signs into law."

Good point ..... Is the State gonna provide gov't guards for bathrooms now?!:eek:

From the above link:

Colorado’s new “anti-discrimination” law thus offers a critical lesson, namely that even a “moderate” Democrat can not and will not stand up against special interest groups even when their goals are directly at odds with a functioning civil society.

Um, if this is a moderate, then I'm really scared to see what the extremists are like!!!

Don't they have more important things to work on than something like this?! What a bunch of idiots.

lies all lies!!

we do not fart, belch, or burp. if we did not b!!ch we would blow up!

ROTFLMAO, sherri!

Honestly, sing it again, it's the end of the world as we know it...and I don't feel fine.

Eve

Can you imagine....
And 99.9% of men are just as freaked out about this law as women are. They would not be comfortable using the urninal in front of children.

This law is stupid. The governor is stupid.

I'm moving to CO and walking into every men's bathroom there and spraying it with Febreeze. This could be fun! Plus I'm going to make them all wash their icky hands before they leave.

Does CO have a lot of transgendered people that this affected? I would think that number would be incredibly small in any state.

I wonder how this affects prisons and jails. If you are a guy but feel like a woman (man, I feel like a woman) you have the right to go to a woman's jail? This affects employers too.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

I'm moving to CO and walking into every men's bathroom there and spraying it with Febreeze. This could be fun! Plus I'm going to make them all wash their icky hands before they leave.

I think women need to start following the Gov into every public bathroom he uses.

I see churches are not included, but are schools? At what age can someone enter a bathroom meant for the opposite sex? Will we have students doing this now?

:mad:

Someone should place one page ads of a big picture of all the different scenarios where this can go wrong. Like a little girl walking in on a creepy looking man taking a piss at a urinal for starters...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back