Cookery school siege

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Cookery school siege as chef threatens to kill himself after failing exam

In the true tradition of great, temperamental chefs, the Gordon Ramsay-wannabe did not take his failure on the chin.
Instead he returned to the cookery school the day after flunking his test and demanded to retake it.
What happened next remains unclear but the student cook clearly began to steam.
Coming to boiling point, he grabbed a knife from the kitchen classroom and threatened to kill himself if he could not resit the exam, presumably there and then.
Police were called and negotiators spent the next four hours — roughly the time it takes to cook the Christmas turkey* -* trying to calm him down.
Finally, at about 9pm yesterday, officers in full riot protection gear stormed the premises, stunned him with a Taser gun and arrested the knifeman before taking him away for questioning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-siege-chef-threatens-kill-failing-exam.html

do you really think he would have taken his life? I mean come on, he would have done it by the time the police arrived. I didn't read the article, my bad, I'm posting first though.. :crazy:

*sigh* I think he was disgruntled and didn't listen in class and that's why he didn't pass.

i would have liked to have heard he picked up a rolling pin and clouted himself with it.

wonder what he'll do with his life? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back