Tim Russert Dies From Apparent Heart Attack

OMG NO. He's a HUGE Buffalo, NY person. We all love him and he loved Buffalo. This is HORRIBLE. *calls wife*

Wow. I'm totally shocked! Thanks for posting this, Rino.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooo sad!!! He is such a familiar face that it makes it feel like I knew him. :(

What !? I thought I read that wrong at first. I am so stunned!
Speechless, what a loss!

Just now reported on Fox news.

He was at work, at his bureau and collapsed of a heart attack.
58 years old.

RIP Mr Tim Russert

Tim Russert, NBC News’ Washington bureau chief and the moderator of “Meet the Press,” died Friday after collapsing, NBC News said Friday. He was 58. Russert, the recipient of 48 honorary doctorates, joined NBC News in 1984 and took over the helm of “Meet the Press” in December 1991

What a shock!! I watch him all the time, constantly through these primaries. So sad.

(Thanks, SS, for the heads up.)

Friday the 13th sucks. Tim Russert, a great person, dies, and that disgusting pig R. Kelly gets acquitted. Give me a break.

I just saw this on the rolling billboard at NBC Studios in Rock. Center on my lunch break and thought I had read it wrong. 58, that is my mothers age. So scary. So sad.

Oh how awful! So sad. That is really young!

RIP Tim. Prayers for his family and friends.

Tom Brockaw said Tim passed away at work.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/13/tim.russert/index.html

Tim Russert, who became one of America's leading political journalists as the host of NBC's "Meet the Press," died Friday, according to the network. He was 58.
He collapsed and died at work, according to the network. He had just returned from a family vacation in Italy to celebrate the graduation of his son, Luke, from Boston College

Thanks SS

Loved his enthusiasm…….

How will we get through the election without him?

RIP

Awwww, he told a friend he had a horrible week. He had to put his father in a home. That it was the worst day he every had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back