CA - Ignacio Vargas for child sexual abuse, Merced, 2008

bakerprune64

Former Member
Reaction score
Convicted child molester Ignacio Vargas was rushed to Mercy Merced Medical Center on Friday after apparently slashing his own throat, Merced County Sheriff's Department investigators said.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/306209.html

Too bad the *advertiser censored* wasn't successful:bang:Could have saved the taxpayers some money, not like he is ever getting out. What a , didn't deserve to be rescued from himself.

Convicted child molester Ignacio Vargas sat expressionless as his fate was read aloud in Merced County Superior Court on Thursday: 588 years in prison.
Vargas, 40, will be eligible for parole in about 400 years, which means he'll live the rest of his life -- and ultimately die -- behind prison walls.
He was convicted by a Merced County jury last month on 37 counts of molesting a girl from July 2005 until 2007. The victim was 8 when the abuse began.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/168/v-print/story/294843.html

snip....
Prosecutor David Sandhaus characterized Vargas as a calculating sexual predator who knew the victim's mother and used his trusted position as a father figure in the girl's life to abuse her countless times.
Sandhaus described in graphic detail how Vargas told the victim that he would sexually abuse her 3-year-old brother and unborn sister -- unless she submitted to his advances.
Because of the abuse, Vargas robbed the victim of her precious childhood years, Sandhaus said.
"He used his superior size and power to subdue the victim for sexual acts," he said. "She had no childhood once this person entered her life."

Freaking scum:furious:

He was only sentenced a week ago, and already tried to kill himself. Not the actions of an innocent man IMO

Too bad the ambulance wasn't late for this one..

Vargas was arrested last year after a deputy on patrol saw Vargas and the victim in a car on a canal bank off Highway 140 east of Moomjean Avenue.
The deputy became suspicious of Vargas' vehicle because he believed there was a sexual act taking place.
Much of the abuse happened in rural remote areas of the county, inside his car. Prosecutors introduced DNA evidence, testimony from witnesses and the victim's own testimony.
OMG.. he was taking this little 8 year old girl out on drives.. out PARKING to rape her.

I wish this pedophile predator had succeeded with his suicide attempt. If at first you don't succeed..

I'm glad he didn't die.....yet.

A few more years behind bars ... a few more times he get raped in the shower....a few more times he get beaten in the dinning hall...it all works out.

My fevrent wish is that they withhold antibiotics so that the entire suture line becomes infected, and the infection goes to his brain, causing him an excruciating and slow death.

My fevrent wish is that they withhold antibiotics so that the entire suture line becomes infected, and the infection goes to his brain, causing him an excruciating and slow death.

I really like your style!

I'm glad he didn't die.....yet.

A few more years behind bars ... a few more times he get raped in the shower....a few more times he get beaten in the dinning hall...it all works out.

I'm with you pixies, I don't mind spending the extra taxpayer dollars for that scenario.

Too bad the *advertiser censored* wasn't successful:bang:Could have saved the taxpayers some money, not like he is ever getting out. What a , didn't deserve to be rescued from himself.
:clap:Yep. He stooped to depths as low as a human can go.

:clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

this made me SMILE! :)

I don't believe this man deserves to live but some of the comments in this thread are sick.

I don't believe this man deserves to live but some of the comments in this thread are sick.

:blowkiss: I like to tell myself that people don't act like themselves when they are angry. That they say things thay may not really mean because of the depth of their furor.

Oh he's still going to DVI. He'll have a nice reception there no doubt.

I wonder if he was permitted to have sharps?

i hope he is raped in prison, i hope he dies a horrible death. i mean every word. prison will protect future victims but i want him to suffer for what he did to this child. of course i want him punished in the after life but i would like it to start now. i want 10 times the pain for every time he forced his sexual desires on this little child. we can not remove from his memory the pleasure he took when he used her body but i can pray he get new stronger memories to keep him awake at night.

speaking from my experience night time will be the worst for the child. 20 years later when it is dark and all is quiet, when all the activity of the day is not there to fill her mind is when the memories sneak up unexpected. prison it too light for the pain he has caused for his own perverse sexual pleasure.

i hope he is raped in prison, i hope he dies a horrible death. i mean every word. prison will protect future victims but i want him to suffer for what he did to this child. of course i want him punished in the after life but i would like it to start now. i want 10 times the pain for every time he forced his sexual desires on this little child. we can not remove from his memory the pleasure he took when he used her body but i can pray he get new stronger memories to keep him awake at night.

speaking from my experience night time will be the worst for the child. 20 years later when it is dark and all is quiet, when all the activity of the day is not there to fill her mind is when the memories sneak up unexpected. prison it too light for the pain he has caused for his own perverse sexual pleasure.

And the worry of what type of man her mother will bring home.

i'm very sad you had such an experience, (((sherri))). :blowkiss:

I'm with you !! I hope the infection creeps down a few feet lower too !!!

Count me in with Sherri and FL Mom, too. There is no pain too great for someone who would sexually abuse a child. There is no pain a child molestor could ever experience that could even remotely approach the pain he inflicted on the child. All those little girl fairy-tale-princess dreams? Zap. Gone. A child molestor destroys every beautiful dream a child ever had. And they are gone forever. I cannot forgive anyone who would steal from a child not only her innocence and childhood, but all of her dreams of the future as well. Those who make light of child abuse, or who diminish the feelings of those of us who despise the abusers, have not experienced it themselves. I wish it on no one. I wish no child was denied either their childhood or their dreams.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back