CA - Sergio Aguiar, 2, beaten to death, Turlock, 14 June 2008

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Witnesses told authorities that when they tried to stop the man, he just pushed them away and continued the beating. A sheriff's helicopter arrived and a police officer shot the man to death.

Authorities are trying to find out the relationship between the man and the child. A sheriff's spokesman says the toddler was so badly beaten it will have to be identified through blood or DNA testing.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8494753

this is where i wish the other drivers carried guns.

This child might be alive if someone had a weapon.

What a horrible thing to witness.

Yeah I just read this and was going to post it. That poor little baby.

One of the reasons I always cary mine in the car.

Except I wouldn't if I was in California, because they'll put you in jail for it there. This happened in California, where things are much safer because honest citizens can't carry guns legally.
Yeah, this happened just south of us in Turlock. A beautiful little town with enough churches per capita to make the Guinness Book of World Records at one point and a big part of "meth central" in Ca's beautiful (not) central valley. It's a freakin' shame, if I could carry, I so would.

Oh, this makes my blood boil. I wish the dad had been shot before the baby died. At least he's saving on tax dollars.

Politician = Yikes! Not me!

Celebrity = No way, I hate camera's pointed at me.

Guess we'll have to make do with Neighborhood Nuclear Superiority.

I cannot imagine coming up on a person who is beating an adult to death. So there is no way to measure the horror of watching a man beating a child to death. Not only will there be a family dealing with the loss of that child, but the witnesses will also be having a hard time.

I wish one of the other drivers had thought to pull a tire iron from their vehicle because shooting him was too easy for him.

I heard even a news helicopter made an emergency landing but it was too late. That poor, poor, little boy. :(

One of the reasons I always cary mine in the car.

Except I wouldn't if I was in California, because they'll put you in jail for it there. This happened in California, where things are much safer because honest citizens can't carry guns legally.

Yeah too many people trying to get my right to bear arms away. I'd have beaten the hell out of the guy with my own two hands , before I would have let him continue beating this poor baby to death. This happened only 20 minutes from me.

Well, just become a politician or a celebrity - they have no problem getting CCW permits, even in San Francisco. Ordinary citizens are SOL I'm afraid.

Actually Mr. BP has a CCW permit.

Oh that poor baby. This just broke my heart reading this. I can't imagine coming up on something like this. RIP little one no more hurts for you. Poor thing.

One of the police officers in the helicopter that landed actually shot and killed the man who was beating the child. Unfortunately, it was too late. But I do commend the officer's quick thinking and attempt to save this child's life. How strange that this happened out on a quiet country road.

Story with more details - you may not want to read it if the first one was tough for you.

The man coming home from a late dinner describing this guy's eyes as hollow. That weirded me out. He said it was like he could see right through to the back of his head.

What in the h*ll causes that? That and demon talk. Unbelievable. Poor, poor little guy. Bless that little baby.

I think we all know who the demon was in, and it wasn't that poor child. Just when you think you've heard them all...

TURLOCK, California (AP) -- Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.
Investigators on Sunday were trying to establish the relationship between the suspect and the child they say he killed Saturday night. The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.
"It's been a long night of wondering, 'Why?' -- not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.
Singh said the coroner does not plan to confirm the identities of the suspect and victim until Monday. Because his injuries were so severe, the child will have to be identified through a blood or DNA test, he said.

More at link http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/16/toddler.killed.ap/index.html

What an effing . I am not sorry he is dead, but I am sorry it happened so quick for him. Not like the poor child who must have been terrorized beyond belief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back