TX - Denim, 3, & Randy Sylvester, 7, Pasadena, 15 June 2008

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Father Of Missing Siblings Considered Suspect

The father of a missing 3-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother was arrested and named as a suspect in their disappearance from a Pasadena apartment complex, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday. Pasadena police said 3-year-old Denim Sylvester and 7-year-old Randy Sylvester Jr. were last seen between the swimming pool and tennis courts at an apartment complex at 4025 Burke Road at about 3:45 p.m. Sunday. Their mother reported them missing at about 9:15 p.m.

The parents were interviewed for hours on Monday, and police said there were inconsistencies in their stories.

Pasadena police chief Bud Corbett said the children's father, Randy Sylvester, is being investigated on capital murder charges and considered a suspect, although he has not confessed.

Much more at link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25217395/

Police said he also made comments to his estranged wife that implied the children may already be dead.A woman who left balloons for the children said she got a disturbingly similar phone call from Sylvester on Tuesday afternoon."'My kids are probably already dead. We have to all move on,'" the woman, who requested not to be identified, said Sylvester told her.Police said Sylvester resisted arrest not long after he became confrontational with the media."I'm feeling like I want to fight all y'all," said Sylvester to a group of reporters and photojournalists.Meanwhile, volunteers came to help search on the ground after police narrowed down some areas Sylvester went in his car."We come here to help, to bring closure to these families," said Cheryl Lawless with Texas EquuSearch.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/16639829/detail.html

From the above link:

Previous Stories:
June 17, 2008: Father Of Missing Siblings Considered Suspect
June 17, 2008: Mom: Police Should Do More To Find Missing Kids
June 16, 2008: Brother, 7, Sister, 3, Remain Missing

Why is this not on more news??? Precious 3 and 7 year old CHILDREN are missing! I am so glad EquuSearch is on this! Prayers for the children, their mother and family.

Ugh....creepy father!!!!!!! How horrible!

We all hope that, but it doesn't look good for hope. From the time they were last seen to when the police were called was about five hours.

The news that a trunk and suitcase have gone missing from the father's apartment is just heartbreaking.

If you read about the father, in the first link, this does NOT sound good! The kid's are absolutely adorable I agree. I'll be praying that they are found and are safe!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I originally said, this looks good! I just changed it to "does NOT look good!

Searchers Look For Suitcase, Chest In Missing Siblings Case

Investigators said the suitcase and chest are missing from their father's apartment. Randy Sylvester Sr. was seen with those items on the day his children disappeared, police said.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/16651096/detail.html

At least this should make it easier to find the bodies. In light of this development, I think moer people need to come forward with what they saw that day. It is hard to move large objects like that from an apartment in a busy complex without more than one person noticing it being loaded in a vehicle and taken away, or thrown in the dumpster.

If it turns out they were in the dumpster that night and cops did not look for them there, I will be very disappointed. No way they should have allowed dumpsters to be dumped without a thorough search when children are missing and the dumpster is so convenient in an apartment complex.

Susan

If you read about the father, in the first link, this does sound good! The kid's are absolutely adorable I agree. I'll be praying that they are found and are safe!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Love Mama this sounds really bad to me.

~Volunteer searchers have ended their efforts for the day. Police today said they were searching for a wooden chest and a suitcase that had been seen in Sylvester's apartment.
Capt. Bud Corbett said witnesses told police they saw Sylvester carrying the suitcase from the area of his apartment to his car Sunday afternoon at the Sandridge Apartment Homes, 4025 Burke. They said the wooden chest that was in his apartment as late as noon Sunday was not there about 4:30 p.m.~
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5847134.html

Those poor babies. I'm still holding out hope that they are found safe but unfortunately it isn't looking good, especially with his past history of abuse to the mother. I can't imagine the kids escaped the abuse :(

They are to start searchig a pond in a park that the father led them to after he talked to Quanell X, a prominent black activist in Houston.

As I said in another thread cops asked Quanell X, a prominent black activist in Houston, to talk with the dad in hopes he would reveal something.

They are to start searching a pond in a nearby park that the father led them to after talking to Quanell X.

Love Mama this sounds really bad to me.

~Volunteer searchers have ended their efforts for the day. Police today said they were searching for a wooden chest and a suitcase that had been seen in Sylvester's apartment.
Capt. Bud Corbett said witnesses told police they saw Sylvester carrying the suitcase from the area of his apartment to his car Sunday afternoon at the Sandridge Apartment Homes, 4025 Burke. They said the wooden chest that was in his apartment as late as noon Sunday was not there about 4:30 p.m.~
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5847134.html

Spazkat, I meant, 'It does NOT look good. I corrected the deletion of 'not"
I'm always leaving out a word. I type too fast....

xxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member