Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong

First bras now thongs next thing you know pad and tampon companies will be getting sued. LOL

Did she put it on backwards or what?

Speaking of thongs - and I am not a thong girl myself. I mean my goal in life is to keep my underwear out of the crack of my bum so I don't really understand the concept of underwear that is made to go there on purpose...

But, I digress. Speaking of thongs, I know several women who have had to stop wearing them because they get constant urinary tract infections. My sister's gyno told her thongs are terrible for that - the little string is just like a direct highway for feces to race to your lady parts.:eek:

Speaking of thongs - and I am not a thong girl myself. I mean my goal in life is to keep my underwear out of the crack of my bum so I don't really understand the concept of underwear that is made to go there on purpose...

But, I digress. Speaking of thongs, I know several women who have had to stop wearing them because they get constant urinary tract infections. My sister's gyno told her thongs are terrible for that - the little string is just like a direct highway for feces to race to your lady parts.:eek:

:sick:

That's so nasty. Even if you wipe really good?

"That's so nasty. Even if you wipe really good?" Yes, your anus has intestional flora on and around it constantly, regardless how well you wipe.

Wow. This is one thread I wish I hadn't kept up with.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

My sister's gyno told her thongs are terrible for that - the little string is just like a direct highway for feces to race to your lady parts.:eek:

This doesn't make much sense to me. It's a tiny string. If a thong is a direct highway then regular underwear should be a super highway, right?

No, not really. thongs will touch your very anus. normal underwear correctly fitted and worn won't.

"That's so nasty. Even if you wipe really good?" Yes, your anus has intestional flora on and around it constantly, regardless how well you wipe.

Heh-heh....
"intestional flora"
Sounds a lot prettier than it actually is :eek:

Lynie

Maybe it was her *advertiser censored* that was defective and not the underwear:crazy:

If an infection were to turn deadly would the term "crack kills apply?"

:laugh:
Maybe it was her *advertiser censored* that was defective and not the underwear:crazy:

If an infection were to turn deadly would the term "crack kills apply?"
Omgosh that is too funny.
24.gif
:crazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This doesn't make much sense to me. It's a tiny string. If a thong is a direct highway then regular underwear should be a super highway, right?

Thanks for the much needed laugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back