Denise and Charlie Again!

I wish those two would just go away there is something very wrong with both of them.:crazy:

These people need to let it go already for the sake of their children.

Maybe she's jealous that he is remarried now?

For the mot part I think SHE is the problem here!

I think you're right. Charlie is no angel, we all know that. It just seems like she is the one to keep pushing buttons to keep this dysfunctional saga going.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched her show on E a few weeks ago. There was nothing else on. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. LOL It was trashy and I kept wondering what her daughters will think of it and her one of these days.

I think you're right. Charlie is no angel, we all know that. It just seems like she is the one to keep pushing buttons to keep this dysfunctional saga going.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched her show on E a few weeks ago. There was nothing else on. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. LOL It was trashy and I kept wondering what her daughters will think of it and her one of these days.
I did too, LOL.....I was very shocked at her filthy mouth, I do think her father seems very sweet and like he helps her alot. I dont think she is all to blame at all in this whole mess. Charlie is a mess himself and always has been.

Okay, exactly why did these two split up? Charlie has said that she is a con (artist). Now, I must admit that he is about as kooky as his father (conspiracy of 9/11). However, this recording was from 3 1/2 years ago. They are divorced. Get a life. I think that she is desperate for people to watch her show. So, she is pulling out any dirt on her ex-husband that she can find. She will eventually fade off into the sunset. I hope that she is investing her money wisely because she is going to need it.

How much older is he than her? These idiots marry 20 year old bimbos and wonder why the divorces are so messy. These two need a gag order already.

Okay, exactly why did these two split up? Charlie has said that she is a con (artist). Now, I must admit that he is about as kooky as his father (conspiracy of 9/11). However, this recording was from 3 1/2 years ago. They are divorced. Get a life. I think that she is desperate for people to watch her show. So, she is pulling out any dirt on her ex-husband that she can find. She will eventually fade off into the sunset. I hope that she is investing her money wisely because she is going to need it.
again-great post nan

How much older is he than her? These idiots marry 20 year old bimbos and wonder why the divorces are so messy. These two need a gag order already.

You are so right.

I don't care who started it, one of them needs to mature about 30 years and just stop participating. They should be less concerned with protecting their own egos and more interested in creating a safe family space for their daughters.

It's depressing and repulsive.

ita I think she is a wack job
he isnt perfect by any means- but I agree- she is the problem :crazy:
Ditto.
Do you know that the newly released voice mails are from 2005?? Denise is stirring up things because Charlie just remarried.

Ditto.
Do you know that the newly released voice mails are from 2005?? Denise is stirring up things because Charlie just remarried.
Maybe her 'career' is quiet at the moment.....
poor kids thats all I can say.:rolleyes:

This is her ace? That's all she got? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Then again, what he couldn't think of anything else to call her?

Maybe they have tape of her calling him some Mexican slur? The best part is he's sorry he offended his friend who is black and was Best Man at two of his weddings. I love Hollywood.:crazy:

I think they are both idiots. If I am not mistaken, one of there major issues is that he refuses to let her vaccinate their kids. He won't sign the release, and she strongly believes they should be vaccinated. I think they are both messed up losers who are only harming their children. However, I do think Charlie has severe anger issues in addition to his numerous addictions.

I prefer to remember the Charlie who appeared in Lucas, and was one of my young crushes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back