8 Year old boy suspended for 2 days after "pulling knife" on classmate

Im gonna be honest, this one did not shock me and that is so very sad. Its happening more and more. I hope my son never does something like that.

I agree with his suspension. Maybe some anger management should be included in his punishment.

I wonder what kind of knife it was. Meat cleaver? Pocketknife? Butter knife? It's not good regardless but I'm still curious.

(Meat cleaver. :crazy:
Not to make fun of a serious situation but that cracked me up.)
OMG I found this pic with the article.
:eek: That's a big knife.

article-1028019-00F9253600000578-690_233x441.jpg

Two days suspension?? What about transfer to one of THOSE schools for insane kids???? I wouldn't let one of my kids stay in his school.

(Meat cleaver. :crazy:
Not to make fun of a serious situation but that cracked me up.)
OMG I found this pic with the article.
:eek: That's a big knife.

article-1028019-00F9253600000578-690_233x441.jpg

That's the thing - that's just a file photo (it says) and file photo just means it was lying around the newspaper.

For all we know, he bought a plastic butter knife.

I don't agree. It should be WAY longer than 2 days. :eek:

;)
I agree with the suspension, deanws.
I don't agree with the school only giving him 2 days. He should be punished for a longer period of time. :)

BTW-- If this kid is pulling a big knife out at elementary school, what will he be like in high school?

;)
I agree with the suspension, deanws.
I don't agree with the school only giving him 2 days. He should be punished for a longer period of time. :)

BTW-- If this kid is pulling a big knife out at elementary school, what will he be like in high school?
No telling. Pretty scary!:eek::eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back