Corey Haim And Corey Feldman Molested As Teens

White Rain

Reaction score
I watch "The Two Coreys" but missed the first episode of the new season last night. However, I just caught a clip of it on Perezhilton.com where Haim admits being raped and Feldman admits being molested.
Now, Perez titled the clip "Did Michael Jackson Molest Corey Feldman?"
Being it coming from Perez I don't know if thats his idea of a sick joke, or if Corey used to hang out with M.J alot as a teen...does anyone know?
Whatever the truth, I feel very sad for those guys...and I hate to see their friendship going down the drain.
Does anyone watch "The Two Coreys?" Although Haim acts like a jerk on there sometimes I think Feldman's wife Suzy is the biggest jerk on there. She is SO jealous of their friendship...IMO she tries her hardest to get stuff started with Haim, and to get Feldman angry with him. Seems like she can't stand NOT being the center of attention. I can't stand her.

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are back on A&E with the second season of their reality show, The Towo Coreys.
This time around, though, the friends have turned into frienemies and they are dropping bombs.
more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-23-did-michael-jackson-sexually-molest-corey-feldman

^^I can't stand Feldman's wife. She is annoying as all get out!

I'm sure half the crap on that show is all scripted/fake.

WhiteRain,
Way back when MJ was first accused of child molestation, the news media questioned if he'd molested Feldhman.
I don't know if that's every been answered.

From ABC News (2005)-- Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson--Prosecutors Want Former Child Star to Testify Against 'King of Pop'

Excerpt from a long article:

Re-evaluated Friendship

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his *advertiser censored*."

In 2001, Feldman and Jackson had a falling out. At the time, Feldman told the press the rift had nothing to do with child abuse allegation that continued to dog Jackson.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/News/story?id=481709

:eek: I can't stand MJ.
Can you imagine how many children the creep has abused and molested? :furious:

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Thanks for that info guys. I had no clue about any of that!

I watched the show last night. From what both of them said it sounded like they were molested by different people. Feldman did say to Haim while at the therapist "remember at the same time I was being molested by someone too" because Haim said one of his problems with Feldman was that when they were both around 14-15 Haim was RAPED by someone and he felt that Feldman knew that was wrong at the time and resents that Feldman never told anyone about it.

From what they discussed with the therapist I believe whole heartedly that Feldman was molested by Michael Jackson. Feldman made one other comment about being asleep and waking up knowing things were being done to him.

Sick and sad!!

I saw the show. I'm not sure who they were talking about. It seemed from the comments made by Haim that they were at a drug party and something happened. Haim kept making comments like "well, you stayed friends with him even after that happened". Then Feldman said, "if you remember, I stayed friends with the guy that molested me, too". Strange.

I forgot ... Haim also said to Feldman something like, "when I was getting raped, what did you do? ... blow". Referencing doing cocaine. That's why I think it was at a drug party.

I watched it also. Don't like Suzy either and she seems controlling over Feldman.
Sorry to hear that both the Coreys' were molested. No wonder they are messed up!

At 14-15, I think if someone touched me inappropriately I'd be able to open my mouth and tell my parents what happened, or call the police, etc. I really suspect that this is all a put on, a fake by these guys for the drama. If they were molested at 14, why didn't they tell at 15,16,17,18....? why now in front of cameras? And why did they never come forward to police to prevent other children from being abused? Why don't they name their abuser and put them away?

At 14-15, I think if someone touched me inappropriately I'd be able to open my mouth and tell my parents what happened, or call the police, etc. I really suspect that this is all a put on, a fake by these guys for the drama. If they were molested at 14, why didn't they tell at 15,16,17,18....? why now in front of cameras? And why did they never come forward to police to prevent other children from being abused? Why don't they name there abuser and put them away?

I don't think this was fake at all. They looked/sounded to serious, and they have so much more they could rag on each other about that something so serious like that.
There are TONS of people who have been molested and never said a work. I carried my secret with me for over 20 years until I told somone.
Perhaps they didn't tell out of embarrasment, guilt, etc...there could be a million reasons why they wouldn't tell.

At 14-15, I think if someone touched me inappropriately I'd be able to open my mouth and tell my parents what happened, or call the police, etc. I really suspect that this is all a put on, a fake by these guys for the drama. If they were molested at 14, why didn't they tell at 15,16,17,18....? why now in front of cameras? And why did they never come forward to police to prevent other children from being abused? Why don't they name there abuser and put them away?

I believe they both came from troubled homes and they were both doing drugs. So, maybe explaining to a cop or other adult that they were stoned and were molested by someone is more than they wanted to tell? I don't know for sure, just speculating at this point. They're definately BOTH screwed up enough that SOMETHING had to happen to them in their youths. P.S. The statute of limitations has already expired on anything that their molesters could possibly be charged with at this point, but it would be nice if they could.

I hope that any victims of abuse were not offended by my comment. I was merely referring to these guys in particular, since they were already celebrities at the time that the alleged molestation occurred.

I just think these two guys are seriously hungry for some publicity - thus their new reality show. I remember Corey F. on that show for b-list celebrity has-beens...whatever that show was where they locked a bunch of them up in a house for a few weeks. Corey F. was going around saying "I am an ICON!" Really? he was in a fewe movies 20 years ago makes him an icon??? Big head fool.

At 14-15, I think if someone touched me inappropriately I'd be able to open my mouth and tell my parents what happened, or call the police, etc. I really suspect that this is all a put on, a fake by these guys for the drama. If they were molested at 14, why didn't they tell at 15,16,17,18....? why now in front of cameras? And why did they never come forward to police to prevent other children from being abused? Why don't they name their abuser and put them away?

Although I cannot discount their need for drama .... Abused people do not always speak up .. Part of the abuse is to make them feel humiliated.
Most abused people feel its in part their fault ( as the abuser intends)

ETA: by their I mean the Cory's

I hope that any victims of abuse were not offended by my comment. I was merely referring to these guys in particular, since they were already celebrities at the time that the alleged molestation occurred.

I just think these two guys are seriously hungry for some publicity - thus their new reality show. I remember Corey F. on that show for b-list celebrity has-beens...whatever that show was where they locked a bunch of them up in a house for a few weeks. Corey F. was going around saying "I am an ICON!" Really? he was in a fewe movies 20 years ago makes him an icon??? Big head fool.

There's a huge difference in running around saying you're an icon then telling someone you were sexually abused.

I'm a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and I'm not offended by your comment. It's a common misconception. People can't imagine why you didn't tell. "Oh you were this old and you didn't say anything until now?" Trust me it's not something you just go around deciding to make up.

You're 14-15. Embarassment, fear, guilt, guilt, guilt, guilt, shame, confusion, guilt. I could gon on and on and for each victim it's different. Is it a relative? A family friend? Did you cause it? Do you believe them when they say it's alright and natural. Do you risk tearing apart family or life long friendships of the family?

It's all about control. Also as Amraan said humiliation. Best thing people can do is educate themselves. Trust me there's quite a few people walking around carrying that burden. Threats, intimidation, a promise of violence towards your siblings. Yeah, we just don't go around screaming it to the world. Imagine then a little 8 year old who doesn't even know what the he*l happened to them. The two Cory's I have empathy for.

I don't know, but it seems to me being a celebrity would make it harder to tell.
Regular victims could tell and not to many people would know.
A celebrity could tell and the whole world would know. Especially at that age, they were probably in the height of their fame...they had ALOT of fans.
I think they want publicity as well, but I don't think they would take it to that extreme to get it. I hope not anyway.

Feldman and Haim speak to GQ mag about this:

We mentioned previously that one of the 80's "Coreys" - Corey Feldman - has come out as being a victim of sexual abuse.
And, the other Corey, Corey Haim, has also opened up about being molested at 14.
However, contrary to early speculation, Feldman was NOT molested by Michael Jackson.
In an interview for the July issue of GQ, Feldman reveals all:
more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-23-it-wasnt-michael-jackson

I believe they were abused, and I don't find it strange that it is just now coming out. Here is another article about the show White Rain mentioned in her first post:

From AOL 6/23/08 -- Blogs Ponder Who Molested the 'Coreys'

Snip:

A fight between actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim on their reality show 'The Two Coreys' opened up old wounds, and their shocking admission of rape and molestation has some bloggers throwing Michael Jackson's name into the mix thanks to his long-standing friendship with Feldman.

On Sunday's episode of 'Coreys,' Feldman threatened that he can "destroy" Haim, who then fires back with astonishing claims. "You let me get f----- around in my life, raped so to speak, when I was about 14-and-a-half ... by a guy you still f------ hang out with," Haim says. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. What did you do? You knew about it -- aside from being his best friend," he continues. It's this person that some suspect is Jackson.

Snip:

Feldman has been friends with Jackson since childhood and even testified in the pop singer's molestation trial. It's this tie that has many bloggers speculating that Haim is referring to Jackson as the person who "raped" him.

After hearing Haim's assertions, Feldman fires back with a confession of his own. "I was being molested at the same time by somebody else ... what did you do?" he says.

More, plus clip from last night's show at link

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...-who-molested-the-coreys/20080623160309990001

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back