Family Information

OKLAHOMA CITY
Seven indicted in contraband scheme
Seven alleged members of a motorcycle gang are facing federal charges of selling stolen guns and contraband cigarettes.
Thomas K, 63; Wesley G, 49; James , 42; Dennis , 54; ; Joe , 54; and Linda , age not given, were indicted July 24 by a federal grand jury in Oklahoma City. All of them are members or associates of the Bandidos motorcycle gang, the indictment states. They allegedly conspired to sell guns and cigarettes out of Kirby's Oklahoma City apartment between November 2004 and June 2006, according to court papers.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:49MfJkJOV7oJ:newsok.com/article/3098530+placker+site:http://newsok.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=45&gl=us

Quotes from Uncle Joe, Taylor's great Uncle (from noZme):

quotes from uncle joe
"Both families are having a very hard time, really. The people in the community, especially, have done wonders. They have all pulled together and they're helping these families and we appreciate that so much. They are doing a great job of taking care of these families."

One of Taylor's thrills, Mosher said, was rescuing turtles that she found in the road near her home. "She would take a black magic marker with her and write her name on them then turn them lose. She would rescue them off the highway, roads and such, and bring them out here and turn them loose," he said. "She loved it out here, she totally loved it out here. She loved animals, and had her own horse up here. She had dogs, cats; she loved animals. She was a very bright girl."
"They loved each other. Usually, if you saw them out here, they were both together," Mosher said. "One weekend they would be at Taylor's house, the next weekend they would be at Skyla's house."

Mosher said the families have laid their trust in the hands of the Okfuskee County Sheriff's Department and the OSBI to find the killers. "We all understand that there's only certain information they can release and it's best to release it all at once," he said. "They're doing a good job, and we appreciate that. I'm surprised there hasn't been an arrest yet, but there will be. It might take a little bit but whoever it was, will be caught.

"It's just a really sad thing that this happened and they'll pay their dues; they will pay their dues. Everybody asks if I want to hurt these people. No, I don't want to hurt these people. The people in prison will hurt these people. When these people are caught and they go to prison, that's the end of it. They will pay their dues in prison."
(emplasis mine)

Can anyone confirm that Taylor's biological mother is Jennifer J. P.? I think that she is, and she's either 31 or 32 years old.

All I have found so far - is Jennifer P. age 31 lived with a John P. age 58 and Linda P. age 56 in Oklahoma City in 2005.

Can anyone confirm that Taylor's biological mother is Jennifer J. P. ? I think that she is, and she's either 31 or 32 years old.

I have a question. In one of the photos I saved it shows a young man with the Placker grandparents at the Funeral and is titled Taylor's Brother.

I'm wondering where this young man lives, and with whom?

Paschal Family

Carl and Ruby P - Children

Vicky Ann (47) - Peter P
Tony Carl (54) - Linda J. daughter Jennifer J
Nell (50) - Joe (William) M.

Carl's Brother Joel and Lorene L. P. - Children

Jimmy Carl (54) - Children Wendy, Paul L
Troy Joel (46)
Cecil Lee (58)
Esther (52)
Patricia (47)
John Eugene

In Veromi it shows Jennifer Juanita P. aka Jennifer Cu. (32) Tony C P., Vicky P. (55) all connected.

Can anyone confirm that Taylor's biological mother is Jennifer J. P.? I think that she is, and she's either 31 or 32 years old.

I have a question. In one of the photos I saved it shows a young man with the Placker grandparents at the Funeral and is titled Taylor's Brother.

I'm wondering where this young man lives, and with whom?

TomsGirl I'd really like to know the answer to that myself. Am I allowed to post the pictures? I've got one of Chris and one of Jessie that I've tried to compare and I assume it's one or the other but I can't tell which one from old photo's. If I can post them, maybe someone else can determine which one of them it is?

I thought I would also put a copy here this was by Tulsa on another thread..

Posted by Tulsa
For what it's worth, I came across a Florida obit for Jack S. who died in 1993. Listed among survivors is a daughter, Claudia F. of Weleetka, OK.

http://www.eboards4all.com/728165/messages/243.html

Florence S. a longtime resident of Henryetta passed away on December 7, 2004 in Okmulgee, Ok at the age of 82. Born February 4, 1922 in Wakefield, Massachusettes. She married Jack Suddarth and was a homemaker. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church and the United Methodist Women.
Survived By
Daughters: Jackie W of Henryetta
Carolyn S of Independence, Missouri
Claudia F of Henryetta
Son: Cory S of Henryetta
14 Grandchildren
Several Great Grandchildren
Brother: Paul B of Bakersfield, Calif. A Memorial Service will be held at the First United Methodist Church at 10:00 am, Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at 10:00 am with Rev. Rik Marion officiating. Services under the direction of the Rogers Funeral Home.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68088&page=11

In Veromi it shows Jennifer Juanita Paschal aka Jennifer Custer (32) Tony C Paschal, Vicky Placker (55) all connected.
From my research Jennifer J is not the daughter of Vicky and Peter, I believe she is the daughter of a cousin of Tony and Vicky. Vicky and Peter do have a daughter, named Jennifer but her middle name is not Juanita. There is a whole other Paschal Branch from Midwest City who are the children of Carl Paschal's BROTHER - they also have some interesting criminal histories.

My Opinion

From my research Jennifer J is not the daughter of Vicky and Peter, I believe she is the daughter of a cousin of Tony and Vicky. Vicky and Peter do have a daughter, named Jennifer but her middle name is not Juanita. There is a whole other Paschal Branch from Midwest City who are the children of Carl P's BROTHER - they also have some interesting criminal histories.

My Opinion

Bolding mine...If you look hard at some families, I am sure there are members that do have a criminal history. It doesn't mean that they killed a young member of their extended family. Just sayin'

I read the poem that was written by a nine year old. No way! Who did right the poem?

Unless, this little Angel was a genius?

If the law enforcement officials find the crops in this vicinity, I do believe they'll have the killers of these innocent young girls.

Plackers.jpg

The caption under the picture calls him Taylor's brother. Is this Chris or Jessie..anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back