Tributes From You For Taylor and Skyla

MissHolmes

Reaction score
This is a thread especially for members to post their tributes and memorials for Taylor and Skyla. Please no chat.

God is holding these two Beautiful Angels in his arms forever...may they never feel fear again..they are with our Lord Jesus Christ

Precious Taylor and Skyla, you resonate with me, and I feel an eternal link. I will think of you when I walk down country roads where I live. I will think of you when my cats follow me and when I stop to rescue turtles from the highways. Maybe someday I will write your names with a black marker on the back of a turtle I rescue. God's Blessings!

Me two sweet little angels, Taylor & Skyla. How sad that you were taken to heaven on that Sunday aferternoon, just doing what young girls do. Laughing, walking down the country road with your best friend. You have touched more people than you could ever imagine and we are all waiting for your killer to be found. None of us will let him/them ever get away with this terrible crime against you and all that is good.
Rest in peace my two little angels...you will forever be in my heart.

Taylor and Skyla, it is nearly impossible for me to imagine why someone would want to do this to you. You will always be in my heart, and you will NEVER be forgotten. I will continue to pray for you, your families, and your friends, as well as swift justice to those who took your lives so brutally. Soar high, sweet little angels, until we meet someday!

I won't forget about you, Taylor and Skyla. I pray for you, that justice will be served. I pray for your families that they continue to find strength to keep going in spite of the devastating loss. You are in my heart.

As we approach the first Christmas without you, Taylor and Skyla, I just want you to know that there are still so many people who continue to care about you and pray for justice. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Sending you both my love and prayers. I will never forget you. :cry:

8 months and still no answers. You continue to be on our minds and in our hearts.

We will never forget you!

Today Skyla would have been 12 years old. Please continue to pray for this precious child and her family. There should have been a celebration, cake and presents today but instead there will be tears and only cherished memories to get them through.

Happy 12th Birthday Angel!

Remembering Taylor on her 15th birthday - Saturday, March 6th

I just want to let you know, dear little lady, that there are many people that continue to care and pursue justice for you and Skyla. A day doesn't go by that we don't read, search, research and ask questions in our quest to bring answers for you and everyone who cares.

My kindest regards to your family and friends who love you so much. This has to be a very difficult time for them and I send my thoughts and prayers.

A friend you never knew,
Boots

Dear Taylor, As I think of you today, I reflect back on my 15th birthday and how excited I was to be a 'big girl' who would enter High School in the fall. I am sorry that your hopes and aspirations were snatched away from you (and Skyla) before you even had a chance to pursue them.

I pray for peace for your families and your community, and also pray for the Law Enforcement Officers who wish bring justice to You and Skyla. The evil person(s) who gunned down you girls in cold blood is really 'messed up' sweetie. I pray that one day that someone's conscious will weigh so heavily on their soul that 'they' confess to what happened that horrible day and what has been hidden in the dark will come to light.
You beautiful girls didn't deserve this.

God must have needed two very special angels. You'll never be forgotten.

Love, Matilda

Taylor ~
Everyday you are missed.
You were loved greatly while on earth and you are still loved greatly.
My prayer is that one day, justice will be served to the evil that took your young life.
I think I shall sign off in the same manner as my friend Boots.

From a friend you never knew~
Sooner

c6-10.gif

Today, April 5th, Skyla would have become a teenager. With that - many firsts should have been hers to experience. It's a travesty that she was taken away at such a young age. I send thoughts and prayers to her family.

Continuing to pursue justice for Skyla and Taylor......

Dear Skyla, I am sorry you were shot down and murdered by some fiend before you even had a chance to pursue all the dreams you had. It is very sad that this happened to you and Taylor, sweetie.

Although you have moved on to another realm, please know that many continue to seek justice for you both.

Today would have been your 13th birthday, a milestone, and I pray for your family today. I know they miss you. You will never be forgotten.

wm

Today I am remembering Skyla on what would have been her 13th birthday. I am hoping that Skyla is having her own special party up in heaven to celebrate being a teenager. You will never be forgotten sweet angel.

13 years old............ I am saddened by the thought that Skyla will never get to have the fun that is due someone who crosses the threshold into their teenage years. Special prayers for her family, who, I am sure is grieving her loss greatly. May justice come soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back