GUILTY CT - Ronald Brown, 42, & Eric Kimberly, 37, murdered, New Britain, 22 June 2008

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
MANCHESTER, Conn. -- State investigators have determined the deaths of two men whose bodies were discovered alongside Interstate 384 to be homicides.The first body was found around 5 a.m. on Sunday by a driver on the shoulder of the exit 4 ramp in Manchester.The second body was found about two hours later by another driver on the exit 5 ramp in Bolton.The state medical examiner ruled the deaths to be homicides after an autopsy on Monday.

More: http://www.wfsb.com/news/16687948/detail.html

The victims are Ronald Brown, and Eric Kimberly.

WFSB said:
The medical examiner ruled Browns cause of death to be a gunshot wound. Kimberly died of blunt-force trauma, according to the medical examiner.

Investigators said that based on the close proximity and similarities of the scenes, the deaths appear to be related.

Er, where do they get related if one died of blunt force trauma, and the other of a gunshot? Guess there are things they aren't revealing that tie the two together other than proximity of the corpses? :waitasec:

The victims are Ronald Brown, and Eric Kimberly.

Er, where do they get related if one died of blunt force trauma, and the other of a gunshot? Guess there are things they aren't revealing that tie the two together other than proximity of the corpses? :waitasec:

I read an article in the Hartford Courant earlier and I think it said they were both wrapped in plastic. They had a suspect in custody and were searching a building in New Britain where they believed the killings occurred. IIRC, Ronald Brown had been out of jail for a week.

My guess is that it is related to drugs or a gang.

I thought I read it was over a woman?

The murders were over a woman and $$ involving drugs, imo. The short story is a woman was seeing both the perp and one of the victims. She was with the perp when they were confronted by three men, two there for $$ and one there because he knew the woman was with the other man (the perp). The perp pulled a gun, there was a fight, one died from blunt force trauma and one died when he tried to run away and was shot. The third man helped wrap both bodies in plastic and the bodies were later left alongside the road in two separate locations.

fran

http://www.bristolpress.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19841797&BRD=1643&PAG=461&dept_id=665528&rfi=6

Love triangle may have led to Bristol killings

NEW BRITAIN - An unsealed arrest affidavit outlining the events that led to the murders of a Bristol man and a Torrington man at the hands of a New Britain man suggests the deaths may have been sparked by a love triangle involving two of the men and a woman.

Jokshan "Jikes" Bryant was arrested June 23 and subsequently charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of Ronald Brown of Bristol and Eric Kimberly of Torrington.

..................full article at link...........................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back