GUILTY NC - Spc. Megan Touma, 23, pregnant, murdered, Fayetteville, 13 June 2008

KR2tonenow

Reaction score
WRAL: Body of pregnant soldier found in motel

Fayetteville, N.C. — Authorities on Tuesday identified the body of a woman found Saturday in a Fayetteville motel as a Fort Bragg soldier.

Spc. Megan Touma, 24, who was assigned to the 19th Replacement Detachment, was seven months pregnant at the time of her death, police said.

Here's my post from my (now deleted) thread, started one minuted after yours. ;)

I didn't see a thread on this.

NC police investigating pregnant soldier's death

Spc. Megan Lynn Touma's body was identified two days after her body was found at a Fayetteville motel. She was 7 months pregnant and had arrived at Ft Bragg from Germany not even two weeks ago.

This was also shown on Nancy Grace tonight.

There are still alot questions as to why Spc. Megan Touma was in a motel.

Her body was not found until 48 hrs. where the foul smell alerted authorities.

I saw it. She was only there for a couple of weeks and found murdered! I heard it as she was possibly living there until they found her a place to live.

While I am hoping this has nothing to do with another Marine father...chances are it certainly could. This is only in the beginning stages and this case could really blow up. She was a decorated soldier. She knew how to protect herself which tells me she left herself vulnerable because she knew him. Where have we heard this one before?! Makes me ill to think about it.

How terrible. I had to double check the dates this was posted because it sounded so familiar. :mad:

I saw it. She was only there for a couple of weeks and found murdered! I heard it as she was possibly living there until they found her a place to live.

While I am hoping this has nothing to do with another Marine father...chances are it certainly could. This is only in the beginning stages and this case could really blow up. She was a decorated soldier. She knew how to protect herself which tells me she left herself vulnerable because she knew him. Where have we heard this one before?! Makes me ill to think about it.

I don't think it will have anything to do with a Marine father. She was in the Army and had been overseas for 3 years in Germany so the father to be was either an Army man or a man from Germany most likely.

But the strange thing is she had not even been at this Post but a couple of weeks.

If she rented that room then the maids had to see something I would think.

imoo

This is shocking.
13.gif

Can't wait to hear if the murderer was the father of the baby.
And a Marine and married. :banghead:

If he is then he would have to be in the Army too it seems since she has been stationed overseas for the last 3 years.

Pretty girl and her brother looks like a nice person too.

Very sad.

imoo

The family member, from the link I posted, said Army boyfriend. If she was 7 months pregnant, that would put the time of conception approximately December. Did she come home on Christmas leave from Germany, I wonder? My guess is that we will learn much more as the days go by.

ETA
I misread. Her brother is the Army guy according to the family member. Sorry for the misinfo!

She was pregnant so she was authorized living in housing or off base since your not allowed to have a baby live in the barracks. When you PCS the Army pays for you to stay in a hotel so that is totally normal for her to be in a hotel room. I wonder if her boyfriend was also stationed there? If I had a name I could find out....

Is it just me, or does it bother anyone else that last night on Nancy Grace she kept referring to Cesar Laurean as Maria Lauterback's married lover? I kept thinking, shouldn't she be referring to him as Maria Lauterback's married RAPIST?!?!?!?!?!

It was really driving me crazy!!!

Any leads yet on this decorated soldier.

I hope they look into who Megan's relations were with, whose the father of the baby?

I would bet he is at Fort Bragg.

Is it just me, or does it bother anyone else that last night on Nancy Grace she kept referring to Cesar Laurean as Maria Lauterback's married lover? I kept thinking, shouldn't she be referring to him as Maria Lauterback's married RAPIST?!?!?!?!?!

It was really driving me crazy!!!

I guess that she says that because it was never proven or even came to trial. There are a lot of "ifs" about that. We should know more about their relationship though I would think when the trial begins, if it ever does.

But Nancy did aggravate me last night when she kept saying Miss. Touma was a Marine when everyone on the show was reporting that she was a "soldier" in the Army based at Ft. Bragg.

imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back