13 UFOs spotted over England

Karole28

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs spinning in the skies above his military barracks.

Corporal Mark Proctor was among three squaddies who spotted the objects while out on night patrol.

He filmed them on his mobile phone and reported the close encounter to Army top brass.

Click with video

Maybe they can use this chart to identify the craft:

131331.jpg

Was the following reported on Websleuths last week?

Police chase UFO over Cardiff

A police helicopter crew gave chase to a UFO after it almost collided with their aircraft near a military base.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2160814/Police-chase-UFO-over-Cardiff.html

along with your news here, Karole i give you the same story you've just posted, but this time from a less sensational newspaper than the Sun:

Soldier spots 13 UFOs above barracks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...612/Soldier-spots-13-UFOs-above-barracks.html

i do this to keep those who object to tabloid newpapers being used, and they do.

here's the thing: more and more reports appear to be coming out from those who would previously not go public with their stories due to the ridicule it may draw.

IMO, this leads me to believe the governments in the world may at last be about to give us disclosure regarding UFOs.

are you a believer, Karole?

sSW_tiegas.gif

......and Im the Queen of England, I really think this is over the top and there will be a logical explanation for the sightings.

Going back to the Telegraph story:

The sighting above the military barracks came two hours before helicopter police officers reported an encounter with a huge craft 80 miles away near Cardiff.

All trained personnel.

expect disclosure by the end of the year!

maybe. :)

......and Im the Queen of England, I really think this is over the top and there will be a logical explanation for the sightings.

You could well be the Queen of England, Shazza — those Hapsburgs are mere pretenders! everyone knows that! :Banane10::Banane10::Banane10:

Earth may have a twin orbiting one of our nearest stellar neighbors, a new study suggests.

University of California, Santa Cruz graduate student Javiera Guedes used computer simulations of planet formation to show that terrestrial planets are likely to have formed around one of the stars in the Alpha Centauri star system, our closest stellar neighbors.

Guedes' model showed planets forming around the star Alpha Centauri B (its sister star, Proxima Centauri, is actually our nearest neighbor) in what is called the "habitable zone," or the region around a star where liquid water can exist on a planet's surface.

The model also showed that if such planets do in fact exist, we should be able to see them with a dedicated telescope.

"If they exist, we can observe them," Guedes said.

Guedes' study has been accepted for publication in the Astrophysical Journal.

Click!

3 Super-Earths discovered!

A team of European scientists have discovered 45 new exoplanets, including three "super-Earths" orbiting a single Sun-like star.

Scientists detected the extrasolar planets using the HARPS instrument on the 3.4-meter telescope at the European Southern Observatory in Chile. The planets are all less than 30 times the mass of Earth and all orbit very close to their stars. It is easier to detect small planets when they orbit very close to their star, so these are the ones found first.

It was only in 2005 that the first earth-sized exoplanet was discovered and only in April 2007 that the first Earth-sized exoplanet was discovered in the so-called habitable zone (the distance from a star that provides temperatures at which liquid water is stable).

In the most recent discovery, the team found a single Sun-like star that has three super Earths orbiting it, the smallest of which is only 4 times the mass of Earth. The host star, HD 40307, is located 42 light-years away towards the southern Doradus and Pictor constellations. "We have made very precise measurements of the velocity of the star HD 40307 over the last five years, which clearly reveal the presence of three planets," says planet hunter Michel Mayor of the Geneva Observatory.

These planets are orbiting too close to their star to be conducive to life as we know it (they are too hot), but their existence builds the case for smaller planets being common.

This new discovery points to small planets being ubiquitous in the universe. The study looked at over 100 stars that were previously thought not to have planets. More than a third turned out to have planets slightly bigger than Earth.

Click!

Where's Rocky? :)

Yup. we await everyone who wants to debunk, Paladin. great start to those valuable contributions — keep 'em coming and i will have the X-Files background music a'playin' to remind me! :Banane25:

Yup. we await everyone who wants to debunk, Paladin. great start to those valuable contributions — keep 'em coming and i will have the X-Files background music a'playin' to remind me! :Banane25:

You forgot your sarcasm tags.

I think they forgot to mention that there was a kite flying festival a half a mile away. Or was it sky divers? :Banane15:

OK, so last night I was thinking about UFO sightings and I saw one. Seriously. I'm not a believer in UFOs so I had to stop and stare for a while at this black hoovering object. It's shape was so sleak and its maneuvering was so amazing. It was unlike any craft we could build. Then it tilted just a bit and I could tell it was a kite. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the kite and how it flew. :dance:

I think they forgot to mention that there was a kite flying festival a half a mile away. Or was it sky divers? :Banane15:

OK, so last night I was thinking about UFO sightings and I saw one. Seriously. I'm not a believer in UFOs so I had to stop and stare for a while at this black hoovering object. It's shape was so sleak and its maneuvering was so amazing. It was unlike any craft we could build. Then it tilted just a bit and I could tell it was a kite. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the kite and how it flew. :dance:

How do you know its unlike any craft we could build? You do know that they're trying all kinds of new techniques every day, right? Maybe the Pentagon has a secret or two that they didn't inform you about? Could be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back