You go Tim McGraw!

What a classy, chivalrous thing to do. I hope the fan was bounced on his head...Tim's wife is one lucky gal!

Did I ever tell you guys that Tim is my boyfriend.:blushing: I have LOVED him since "Dont take the girl".

What a classy, chivalrous thing to do. I hope the fan was bounced on his head...Tim's wife is one lucky gal!

She called that chick out during one of their concerts, remember that? Some chick, I think it was MICHELLE, reached out to touch Tim and Faith just started yelling at her!

(sorry Michelle).:blowkiss: LOL

She called that chick out during one of their concerts, remember that? Some chick, I think it was MICHELLE, reached out to touch Tim and Faith just started yelling at her!

(sorry Michelle).:blowkiss: LOL
It was me.:blushing: Seriously though we live In Maryland and a long time ago about 12 years or so Tim and Faith Played at the Proving Grounds here and we knew a guy who actually seen Faiths bus broke down and he offered to help them and he said she was the sweetest thing in the World. This was right before her and Tim got together, I think its when they first toured. They just seem like down to earth people. I dont blame her one bit for giving that girl a piece of her mind. I would have too.

It was me.:blushing: Seriously though we live In Maryland and a long time ago about 12 years or so Tim and Faith Played at the Proving Grounds here and we knew a guy who actually seen Faiths bus broke down and he offered to help them and he said she was the sweetest thing in the World. This was right before her and Tim got together, I think its when they first toured. They just seem like down to earth people. I dont blame her one bit for giving that girl a piece of her mind. I would have too.

They do seem like very down to earth folks!! I love that he basically pulled that guy up by one hand.

They do seem like very down to earth folks!! I love that he basically pulled that guy up by one hand.
I know and he is not a big man, hes not Like Toby Keith big you know. The guy he pulled up was a biggen!

Like father like son. Tugger didn't take any crapolla himself.

Our County Fair had a habit of seeking entertainers who are relatively new and upcoming for the most part. Tim McGraw was one of those. He got on stage and announced that we were the first to hear he was engaged to Faith Hill.

Very good concert and he stayed for at least 6 encores, then signed autographs. I still have his autographed t-shirt and autographed CD.

When Faith yelled at the girl in the audience for trying to grab him a lot of people thought Faith was in the wrong and rude ... so its interesting that When Tim Assaults someone everyone thinks its OK.

I would like to hear from the women who was supposedly "attacked" by the guy that Tim pulled on stage.

You know what???
There's a big difference between a fan being obnoxious and rushing the stage and someone grabbing private parts.

Tim McGraw Rocks!!! I love him and his music:clap:

I am I the only one that thinks it was part of the show. He starts singing Indian outlaw after that took place. First line of the song is I ain't look for trouble. You think that he dont know what he singing before ever goes onstage.

Tim is the daddy of 3 little girls, too, so he's probably automatically very protective of young women.

You know what???
There's a big difference between a fan being obnoxious and rushing the stage and someone grabbing private parts.

What's the difference? I find them both over the top.

Did I ever tell you guys that Tim is my boyfriend.:blushing: I have LOVED him since "Dont take the girl".
he'd kick your butt for saying that.

remember how he berated that poor woman for "taking" his wedding ring when it slipped off his finger when shaking hands??? and she was actively trying to give it back??

he'd kick your butt for saying that.

remember how he berated that poor woman for "taking" his wedding ring when it slipped off his finger when shaking hands??? and she was actively trying to give it back??
LOL, Would he kick it or spank it.:blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back