AZ - Andrew Williams, 30, shot dead in Phoenix home invasion, 22 June 2008

Karole28

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mexican Army Members Raid Phoenix Home & Shoot Man Dead

According to a police report, 25-year-old Manual Garcia-Trejo, Daniel Garcia-Saenz, 24, and Rodolfo Madrigal Lopez, 19 each face a charge of 1st degree murder in Williams' death. (ABC 15)

Police reports show that the 3 men are Mexican army members.
Here is one of the police documents via KSYI on the murder in Phoenix Monday:
The police memo reads:

"Information from one of the suspects on McDowell indicated all the suspects are Mexican military coming into the United States with full tactical gear and police raid shirts to conduct home invasions. According to the same suspect, they were planning on ambushing the officers following them but didn't only because they didn't have any ammunition left. Homicide responded and took dispo. BE CAREFUL!"

Click

Ughh, that's bad.

Just another example of Mexican incursion. Yes, this is very bad, and needs to be stopped.

It sounds really bad and it really is but you have to understand that their military is NOTHING like ours. These men may have been military but chances are they are members of a drug cartel and just killing someone involved in a bad deal.

I cant pull the link up so I dont know what the article says but you would be surprised how many times American/Mexican troops cross each others borders.
Why do you think the Mexican Miliatary are wearing masks in some areas? It is to hide the gringos working over there to stop the major drug cartels.

An Arizona home invasion allegedly orchestrated by Mexican citizens wearing tactical gear sparked fears that members of the Mexican military were involved in a wave of violent crime in the Phoenix area, according to local reports.

~snip~

However, in a radio interview this week, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said the men involved were hired by drug cartels to carry out home invasions and assassinations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372202,00.html

An Arizona home invasion allegedly orchestrated by Mexican citizens wearing tactical gear sparked fears that members of the Mexican military were involved in a wave of violent crime in the Phoenix area, according to local reports.

~snip~

However, in a radio interview this week, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said the men involved were hired by drug cartels to carry out home invasions and assassinations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372202,00.html

Yeah, this was the earlier report, and is why I didn't post it before the one I did post.

I can see every reason why they would want to deny they were military.

From drudge:

Police Union Standing By Mexican Militia Reports

Police documents show that at least one of the suspects involved in a home invasion and homicide were active members of the Mexican Army.

A top member of a Phoenix police union is standing by reports that at least one of the men involved in a Monday morning home invasion and homicide was an active member in the Mexican Army. Click Here for the update.

"Even if you put aside the Mexican military, you have illegals in the country...they're protected with tactical gear using tactical strategies in police uniforms willing to ambush police officers. I think that's bad enough," said Mark Spencer, President of the Phoenix Police Enforcement Association.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show Tuesday, Mark Spencer announced that the suspects were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and murders.

The incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles. Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

Click!

Police statements:
Click 1

Click 2

Click 3

50-100 rounds fired at the house??? Geez! I would hate to get on their bad side.

I have no problems with drug people killing each other, in fact I am glad they are killing each other off. They do not deserve to live and they are filth. Who cares.

But, its the innocent people who are neighbors or extended family who this hurts the most. That is the bad part.

I am not finding this on the news *ANYWHERE*!!! Only on that blog, and other far out type blogs. Hmmmm....:waitasec: ETA: And this would be big news too! Yet azcentral has not a peep about it. SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE! I call HOAX. ETA2: Ok, I found *ONE* mention of this, and it is an article written today, to say THEY WERE NOT IN THE MEXICAN MILITARY! Police: Murder suspects not in Mexican military

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=879606

One suspect said he was Mexican military," Spencer said. "The other report from another supervisor said that all the suspects are Mexican military, that they're coming into the country in full tactical gear to conduct home invasion."

Assistant Phoenix Police Chief Andy Anderson said Spencer's information is based on preliminary and false information. "That was the initial belief, but, it turns out, that's not what was said."

See my latest post update. They were not members of the Mexican Military. ;) One of them said he'd had military training, and people ran hard and fast with the speculation after that, Chicken Little style.

My second post.

I have no problems with drug people killing each other, in fact I am glad they are killing each other off. They do not deserve to live and they are filth. Who cares.

But, its the innocent people who are neighbors or extended family who this hurts the most. That is the bad part.

That's a little cold. Drug addicts do have families. No matter how low they sink while they are in the throes of addiction they have parents, sometimes children, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins etc who lose sleep worrying about them and dread midnight phone calls from the police saying they are dead.

I believe the report to be true more than not. Glen Beck has been reporting on these types of cross-border crimes for a long time. It's the mainstream controlled media that isn't reporting it.

That's a little cold. Drug addicts do have families. No matter how low they sink while they are in the throes of addiction they have parents, sometimes children, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins etc who lose sleep worrying about them and dread midnight phone calls from the police saying they are dead.

Drug addicts are a huge crime problem here in the US and in Mexico. The addicts, who fund the drug trade are the reason why Mexico is a complete mess. The drug cartels have destroyed the Mexican police from the inside out, they have taken over entire cities in Mexico and here in the US. Don't believe me? Go to parts of Los Angeles, go to parts of San Diego..Parts of Texas...these gangs are supported by these druggies who kill and steal to support their drug habits.

I also have no pity for the drug cartels. Let them kill each other. GOOD RIDDENCE!

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/10924/

GLENN: And later on today's program I'm going to run down the violence on the border. It is absolutely staggering on what is happening on the border. 6,000 people have been killed on our border and yet this doesn't seem to resonate with anybody. It doesn't seem to be on any news channels, anything.

So how do you get the message out? Now, I was having a debate with Joe last night about these photos and this is the same debate that we've had on CNN. CNN says you cannot show these photos and the reason why, they say it's just too gruesome. It's too violent. I think that's what you need to see. I think you should -- I think you should be allowed to see these things. Because of that, nobody has any idea of what's going on on the border. I have photos of things that have happened within a few miles of the U.S. border and I don't mean like a big fence. I mean you can just walk across the border. So I've given up on showing on TV, but I sent them to Chris Brady last night. Stu, I'm going to forward them to you. I sent them to Chris Brady last night and I said, just have them ready. I might, I might put them on the website today but I don't think I want them even on the website because I want you to have to click through a couple of things to get it. You know what I mean?

Here's the after affects of the drug trade on the border of US/Mexico. These heads were rolled on to a dance floor of a bordertown in Mexico as a warning to others. Don't doubt for a minute that our government isn't squelching a lot of these news stories for political reasons.

I agree with Pixies that our selfish addicts here in the US are creating the problems in Mexico. I too have no sympathy for the drug addicts who knew at the time they were sane and sober what drugs would do to them and went ahead and did them anyways.

Wait until that country collapses and all-out war and anarchy reign there. You'll see millions of refugees come swarming across the border seeking political refuge. Be prepared for martial law and read over the FEMA laws which state that in the event of martial law, people in the affected areas WILL open their homes to strangers and will be required to feed and shelter them.

---

I removed the attached image as it was a little much. You can certainly link to it with a cautionary note, however. --

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back