Mother catches peeping tom & it's lights out!

Pandora

Reaction score
I probably should put this in "News that makes you smile," but not everyone read there.

STATESVILLE, N.C. -- A Statesville mother assaulted a man in a Wal-Mart after she said she caught him taking pictures of her 6-year-old daughter in a dressing room.

Guadelupe Jiminez said she saw a man pretend to drop his keys near the changing room as her daughter was trying on a bathing suit. She said the man pulled out a cell phone and took a picture.

Jiminez tracked the man down as he tried to hide and punched him in the face. Police said the punch left 40-year-old Elbert Kuykendall flat on his back with a bloody nose.

“He was on the floor yelling, ‘Help me, help me,’ and one man looked at him and said ‘No!’” Jiminez said.

The suspect was still on the ground when police arrested him.

Kuykendall is charged with secret peeping and is being held on $10,000 bond.

Police said Jiminez handled the situation well.

More at link:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/16729950/detail.html

I hate perverts!

Good for this mother, a mother actually watching her child and taking matters into her own hands.

I am very happy the police said the mother did the right thing instead of being stupid like so many of our LE's are.

I hate perverts!

Good for this mother, a mother actually watching her child and taking matters into her own hands.

I am very happy the police said the mother did the right thing instead of being stupid like so many of our LE's are.

:clap:Too bad she didn't get a bat from sporting goods!!

Hope they bump the charges up to possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Pandora, great story, I love it. Go Girl! What a good mama
:woohoo::woohoo:

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Yep..this is the type of thing should happen more often..then maybe the peepers and child *advertiser censored* guys would back off a little. I too wished she had a bat from sporting goods in her cart. Love the fact that a man standing by refused to help the peeper.. he told him no !!!

i saw this on our local news and was laughing my butt off. you go mom...i would have done the same thing to the wafflehead if he had done it to one of my daughters.

after i posted this i saw how it looked i sure hope no one thinks i was laughing about what the guy did...i surely wasn't but i was laughing how the mom flattened the guy out on the floor.

That's awesome! Now if every mom would react with her mama bear instincts every time a man tried to violate her kids, we'd be well on our way to protecting all of the children from all of these creeps! We should continue to follow this case through sentencing, as I am afraid the same thing will happen to him as happens to most of the men who prey on children...they get let go without so much as a slap on the wrist. At least this one got a punch in the face, but he really needs to spend time in prison. I'll bet he has all kinds of nasty crap stored on his computer from his cell phone. I hope the police can track down everywhere he might have distributed these photos, and prosecute anyone else involved.

:clap:WAY TO GO MAMA!!:clap:

:woohoo: go momma!:woohoo:

I hope the charges can be upped to child *advertiser censored* since he took the little girls picture.

I also hope they have enough reason to check over this creeps home puter.:behindbar

:woohoo: go momma!:woohoo:

I hope the charges can be upped to child *advertiser censored* since he took the little girls picture.

I also hope they have enough reason to check over this creeps home puter.:behindbar
I agree...and BRAVO to the mother for quick thinking!:clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77