GUILTY TX - James Pope for child sexual abuse, Springtown, 2008

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here's how the judges around here deal with child molesters. They may not be able to hand out a death sentence for them, but this perv got FORTY LIFE SENTENCES.

A Parker County jury on Tuesday sentenced a 43-year-old Springtown man to 40 life sentences for molesting children.

Jurors deliberated for three hours before finding James Pope guilty of sexually assaulting three teen girls during a nearly two-year period beginning in 2006.

Pope was convicted on 43 child sexual abuse counts and sentenced to a total of 4,060 years in prison in a trial that concluded in Weatherford.

In addition, the jury fined Pope $430,000.

During trial, the victims testified that Pope assaulted them in various ways during specific periods of time.

Sexually explicit photographs of the victims were also introduced during the trial to corroborate their allegations.

The case came to attention of authorities in February 2008, when Pope made several inappropriate comments to a friend, who became concerned and notified Child Protective Services, according to a news release.

Recordings of two phone calls between Pope and his mother were also played for the jury. In one call, Pope is heard telling the woman that the girls willingly had relations with him.

In the sentencing portion of the trial, a United States Secret Service agent testified that Pope's home computer contained sexually explicit pictures of the victims as well as hundreds of photographs of partially clothed children and children in suggestive poses.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Now thats a sentence I like to hear!!!!!:clap:

Beautiful flowers!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the guys in prison to get their hands on this prisoner. I've heard that the guards sometimes aren't looking.

I hear sometimes the guards dont look too. He better look out! We know how they feel about molesters.

Good! I hope he dies in jail. I do not believe that predatory pedophiles can ever be rehabilitated.. sick perv got what he deserves.

Good! I hope he dies in jail. I do not believe that predatory pedophiles can ever be rehabilitated.. sick perv got what he deserves.

I think they said on the news that he's not even eligible for parole until 3023 or something equally awesome.
That sucker is going UNDER the prison.

This has got to be the longest sentence in History, lol. I love it!:woohoo:

This has got to be the longest sentence in History, lol. I love it!:woohoo:

I wonder where he's gonna come up with the $430,00 fine the jury affixed against him? LOL I think they should sell his parts one at a time.

Sweet!

I must confess...I started a new job earlier in 2008, and we have one employee who focuses on the computer forensics/investigations for kiddie *advertiser censored*. He's worked there several years, but only became certified this year. Therefore, local agencies (as well as within our own agency) send him their child *advertiser censored* cases. Although he's the one doing the actual forensics investigations, I get to review all his case reports. This is a new area for me - I thought I'd seen a lot in the last 15 years, but I have to say I'm almost surprised on a weekly basis.

The whole culture and subsurface community of this cr*#. And one thing that is so commonthat gets me is how often the FAMILY is sharing so much of this stuff. :furious: Like...does it come up at Thanksgiving dinner or what?!?!?! :furious: "Hey, Dad...I've got kiddie *advertiser censored* pics of my daughter...want me to send them to you?!?!?!" (Yeah, that would make it the father sending the pics of the granddaughter to the grandfather! That was this week's case.)

So...I like the message this judge sent :)

After reading about that guy over here abusing the babies with umbilical cord attatched I realised just how depraved these sickos are and nothing short of death will stop them HOWEVER.....this Judge did the next best thing and deserves a Medal for it:) Now if I was a Guard, I would DEFINATELY look the "other way" for the likes of this

Now that's the news I like to hear. :woohoo::Banane21::smiliescale::Justice:

:clap:I'm about ready to break into "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" song.

Excellent. Y'all got the Cowboy's and some awesome Judges.:clap:

Sweet!

I must confess...I started a new job earlier in 2008, and we have one employee who focuses on the computer forensics/investigations for kiddie *advertiser censored*. He's worked there several years, but only became certified this year. Therefore, local agencies (as well as within our own agency) send him their child *advertiser censored* cases. Although he's the one doing the actual forensics investigations, I get to review all his case reports. This is a new area for me - I thought I'd seen a lot in the last 15 years, but I have to say I'm almost surprised on a weekly basis.

The whole culture and subsurface community of this cr*#. And one thing that is so commonthat gets me is how often the FAMILY is sharing so much of this stuff. :furious: Like...does it come up at Thanksgiving dinner or what?!?!?! :furious: "Hey, Dad...I've got kiddie *advertiser censored* pics of my daughter...want me to send them to you?!?!?!" (Yeah, that would make it the father sending the pics of the granddaughter to the grandfather! That was this week's case.)

So...I like the message this judge sent :)

I cannot even imagine having to look at those pictures.
I would go insane, I believe.

I agree that it is often the families that abuse these children. Molestation runs in families, my mother and I were both molested by an uncle, along with all the female cousins. NO ONE stood up to protect us, even our own mothers. I finally brought it up at a family reunion in front of everyone...DRAMA!! But it got the message out plus the *advertiser censored* kickin he got later on by a husband of one of his many victims made me happy.
He is no longer around children and lives a very lonely life outside the family. When I see him out I often yell "PEDOPHILE PERVERT" even at the grocery store. I want everyone to know what he is! Sadly, everything he has done happened in the late 70's early 80's so there is no way we can put him in jail.

I cannot even imagine having to look at those pictures.
I would go insane, I believe.

I agree that it is often the families that abuse these children. Molestation runs in families, my mother and I were both molested by an uncle, along with all the female cousins. NO ONE stood up to protect us, even our own mothers. I finally brought it up at a family reunion in front of everyone...DRAMA!! But it got the message out plus the *advertiser censored* kickin he got later on by a husband of one of his many victims made me happy.
He is no longer around children and lives a very lonely life outside the family. When I see him out I often yell "PEDOPHILE PERVERT" even at the grocery store. I want everyone to know what he is! Sadly, everything he has done happened in the late 70's early 80's so there is no way we can put him in jail.

Pixies, I don't know if I've ever heard this before about what you've had to endure. I'm so sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back