The Breckenridge Sex Ring

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please post all the information and evidence we find on the supposed sex ring here.

Brooke's Uncle Charged in Child Sex Ring

According to court papers, Michael Jacques, 42, convinced a young relative that she was a part of an underground sex program called "Breckenridge" and repeatedly assaulted her over the last five years. Papers also state that Jacques told the girl that he would cut her throat if she did not go along with the program. But at this time, we do NOT know if Brooke Bennett was a victim of the same program.

~snip~

In the police affidavit, it says the victim was told the president of the United States had selected her for the sex program. The president assigns a trainer, and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. And then she was abused-- almost tortured-- on a weekly basis in many different ways for the next five years. The victim testified she had met three men as part of the "Breckenridge" ring who had told her what types of sexual activity she needed to work on to graduate.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8580434&nav=4QcS(Bolded by me)

Breckenridge is a programming site for the illuminati in Colorado

We need links to back up those claims, LadyBass. Thanks!

Look, I am not going to argue about whether this does or does not exist. All I am going to say, is they DON'T OPENLY publish this info about programming sites, nor do they openly post info about their organzation.

If they did that then the FBI would be onto them in a heartbeat..... This organization has operated in secret for hundreds of years. How do I know this??? I am a survivor! I have survived all the crap that they put me through, You don't want to believe it then so be it!

And since when do we need links??? If you can't take my word for it, and need links, then thats on you. I have survived this crap, and can't proove it other then the scars on my body. And the memories in my mind. People don't want to acknowledge that this exist, and would much rather shove it under the table, or diagnos someone as crazy then beleive it! Don't be so skeptical, its people like you that make it next to impossible, to get something done about this organzation! Because you don't want to believe, that humanity can be that bad, and that this can happen in our own backyards!

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

“The main features of the Weishaupt plan of operation required his Illuminati to do the following things to help them to accomplish their purpose:

1. Monetary and sex bribery was to be used to obtain control of men already in high places in the various levels of all governments and other fields of endeavor. Once influential persons had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati, they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and physical harm, even death to themselves and loved members of their families.

2. The Illuminati who were on the faculty of colleges and universities were to cultivate students possessing exceptional mental ability and who belonged to well-bred families with international leanings, and recommend them for special training in Internationalism. Such training was to be provided by granting scholarships, like the Rhodes Scholarship, to those selected by the Illuminati. All such scholars were to be first persuaded and then convinced that men of special talent and brains had the right to rule those less gifted on the grounds that the masses do not know what is best for them physically, mentally, and spiritually.

The Conspiracy for world takeover is as old as man himself. The Illuminati, in recent history, has twice tried to control the world --- in Napoleon's day and during World War I.

Only about 5,000 people in the entire world know the true purpose of the Illuminati and its conspiracy to rule the earth. Their plan was written down in code, as a fictional novel, in 1957.

In the mid-1950's Philippe Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses, Ayn Rand, an established authoress and philosopher, to undertake the writing of this code to the witches of the world. This novel, Atlas Shrugged, was never intended to be a best seller, although it turned out to be one.

The main characters of Atlas Shrugged are code names for individuals or companies. The code is as follows:

John Galt --- Philippe Rothschild
Dagny Taggart --- Ayn Rand
Dagny's brother --- The combined Railroad System
Ellis Wyatt --- David Rockefeller
Hank Rearden --- U.S. Steel, Bethlehem Steel
Francisco D'Anconia --- Combined Copper Mines
Galt, D'Anconia, and the Pirate --Rothschild Tribunal

http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articles/illuminati_plan.htm

Perhaps you could explain to us, Ladybass0711, how the (alleged) Illuminati Programming Site for CO being in Breckenridge is related (or relevant) to the Breckenridge Sex Ring - or the murder of Brooke Bennett? With respect, I am trying to catch up on this case and I am not clear how you are connecting the Illuminati to the Brooke Bennett case. I am familiar with the Illuminati (generally) but I am not well enough informed to know what Illuminati Programming is. Perhaps you could provide links to what that is or what it allegedly entails so the connection would be clear to those of us who have no idea why this connection/information would be relevant to this case. I am not questioning you, but wishing to gain further understanding of why you feel this information would prove valuable in this case? Asking for links is not questioning your experiences so much as asking for some clarification and some details on why the information you can't prove, but were a victim of might be important for us to know. As a victim, you should be able to give us personal insight on the Illuminati Programming, You obviously feel strongly so please help us out here by sharing more than one sentence that tells most of us nothing. TIA - Respectfully (My Opinion)

The Conspiracy for world takeover is as old as man himself. The Illuminati, in recent history, has twice tried to control the world --- in Napoleon's day and during World War I.

Only about 5,000 people in the entire world know the true purpose of the Illuminati and its conspiracy to rule the earth. Their plan was written down in code, as a fictional novel, in 1957.

In the mid-1950's Philippe Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses, Ayn Rand, an established authoress and philosopher, to undertake the writing of this code to the witches of the world. This novel, Atlas Shrugged, was never intended to be a best seller, although it turned out to be one.

The main characters of Atlas Shrugged are code names for individuals or companies. The code is as follows:

John Galt --- Philippe Rothschild
Dagny Taggart --- Ayn Rand
Dagny's brother --- The combined Railroad System
Ellis Wyatt --- David Rockefeller
Hank Rearden --- U.S. Steel, Bethlehem Steel
Francisco D'Anconia --- Combined Copper Mines
Galt, D'Anconia, and the Pirate --Rothschild Tribunal

http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articles/illuminati_plan.htm

So basically what you are saying is I am a liar. Your discounting all the sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, and all the programming I have ever been through. All the torture, all the physical scars on my body.

The Illuminati, or branches thereof in my opinion do exist!

This group abuses children in MANY ways. not just men! I have lived through the hell, and beleive me I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

The illuminati is not going to post information for public eye, it is a very secretive organization. Hence the reason it has existed for so many years.

But if what we are getting from the source is that

"the one victim was told the president of the united states had selected her for this sex program. [/b]The president assigns a trainer.. and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. And then she was abused .. almost tortured.. on a weekly basis in many different ways for the next five years."

That is a common type of programming that the illuminati uses to condition kids.

How else would I know this information, if I did not live it????

BTW sorry for the font changes the forums are acting up.

Perhaps you could explain to us, Ladybass0711, how the (alleged) Illuminati Programming Site for CO being in Breckenridge is related (or relevant) to the Breckenridge Sex Ring - or the murder of Brooke Bennett? With respect, I am trying to catch up on this case and I am not clear how you are connecting the Illuminati to the Brooke Bennett case. I am familiar with the Illuminati (generally) but I am not well enough informed to know what Illuminati Programming is. Perhaps you could provide links to what that is or what it allegedly entails so the connection would be clear to those of us who have no idea why this connection/information would be relevant to this case. I am not questioning you, but wishing to gain further understanding of why you feel this information would prove valuable in this case? Asking for links is not questioning your experiences so much as asking for some clarification and some details on why the information you can't prove, but were a victim of might be important for us to know. As a victim, you should be able to give us personal insight on the Illuminati Programming, You obviously feel strongly so please help us out here by sharing more than one sentence that tells most of us nothing. TIA - Respectfully (My Opinion)

I am not saying it is connected in anyway, I am however saying that it is another angle to look at. It is a common tactic for the illuminati to create sex slaves. I just thought I would throw it in here, from the quote in my previous post.

HISTORY
Project Monarch is a US Defense Department code name assigned to a subsection of the Central Intelligence Agency's Operation Artichoke later become Project MK Ultra. Whereas Project Monarch was officially dedicated sometime in the early 1960's by the US Army. Project Monarch is a genealogical approach to define transgenerational (via genetic psychology) behavioral modification through trauma based psychological mind control.
The original documentation which spawned this project was derived from collected intensive research previously performed by top SS German Nazi scientists (1927-1941) as the result of their interest in the multigenerational affects of occult psychology as applied in the nuclear family of known pedophiles. The identified leader of this research was an SS officer by the name of Himmler.
This German government Top Secret ("BLACK ARTS") research was originally considered to be a significant "bonus" by-product of the US Department of Defense's Project 63 A.K.A., Project National Interest. Project 63 was dictated to the secret importation of a group of German Nazi and Italian fascists scientists. This was accomplished in 1959 so as to reunite these scientists with their captured comrades from WW II. These scientists areas of expertise were primarily physics (rocket R& D), psychiatry (mind control/Psychological Warfare), and micro biology/ pharmacology. Although Project Monarch information has to date not been declassified as was it's research umbrella from D.o.D. mind control studies known as project MK Ultra. It never-the-less has become a household word among a multitude of Intelligence Community operatives.

PROJECT MONARCH PROGRAMMING DEFINITIONS
1. ALPHA - This is considered "regular programming." This is actually what would be considered a "base Personality" control. The original purpose of Alpha was to program (train/condition the mind through torture) of the espionage agent to perform certain difficult tasks. This program also locks in photographic memory, improves physical strength up to 5 times, and visual acuity is radically improved to 40 times normal limits, along with a host of other super-human traits. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victim's personality, which in essence causes a left brain right brain division allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulations and you've got . a person who can now utilize both sides of his/her brain for any simple task. 2. BETA -This is a combination of Alpha ; "logic" programming and Beta primordial (primitive mind) sex programming. This programming eliminates learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instincts devoid of inhibitions. This training Program (usually for women) is for developing the "ultimate prostitute"...a sex machine. This is the most used (by the abusers knowledgeable of the Project Monarch) program. Children of knowledgeable persons are being preconditioned through incest and "sold" into the conspiracy for additional Beta conditioning to eventually satisfy the bizarre perversions of politicians, bankers, drug lords, or anyone deemed valuable to the conspiracy.

http://heart7.net/survivors-more-monarch-programming.htm

Ladybass, I'd presumed you were making a correlation as to how the name of the sex ring came to be "Breckenridge". Was I wrong?

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm#2

"*advertiser censored*A child used in *advertiser censored* (which may include bestiality) can also be of any age or sex. Child *advertiser censored* is also big business in the cult, and includes snuff films. Children are trained in this role from preschool on, often with the help or approval of the child's parents. The parents are paid or given favors by the cult in return for selling their child or allowing their child to be trained in this area. "

Chapter Four
How the Illuminati Program People:
An Overview of Some Basic Types of Programming

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm#4

Ladybass, I'd presumed you were making a correlation as to how the name of the sex ring came to be "Breckenridge". Was I wrong?

Thats correct. I am just thinking it may be connected, I however may be complety wrong here, but I don't think we should completly DISCOUNT it.

The Illuminati is a fascinating subject. very much involved in sexual abuse and i believe it to be all too real.

:cow:

Thats correct. I am just thinking it may be connected, I however may be complety wrong here, but I don't think we should completly DISCOUNT it.

Oh, I definitely don't discount it.

Originally posted by DS

The affidavit prepared by FBI Special Agent Daniel Rachek suggests that the sex program known as "Breckenridge," was the creation solely of Jacques', a convicted sex offender.

I was only posting what I could find on the subject, LadyBass. I was not infering anything by it. It could very well exist. It is why I asked you to back up claims with links so we could check it out. You said links didn't exist so I found what I could on it.

Evidently, you missed my post before you ever brought up the subject about the "Monarch programming". I had mentioned it as soon as we learned about "Breckenridge sex ring".

I find this very interesting because the Illuminati, sexual abuse, even a place in Colorado that was owned by someone very wealthy have now been brought up in Jon Benet's case, the River/Smiley face killings, and now Brooke. I believe there is something to this connection..maybe not this case..but how coincidental her uncle would pick the name and place that has been associated with this type of programming and abuse before. Where there's smoke there is fire..I think it would be extremely hard to prove this aspect though due to the influential people involved in the Illuminati.

I was only posting what I could find on the subject, LadyBass. I was not infering anything by it. It could very well exist. It is why I asked you to back up claims with links so we could check it out. You said links didn't exist so I found what I could on it.

Evidently, you missed my post before you ever brought up the subject about the "Monarch programming". I had mentioned it as soon as we learned about "Breckenridge sex ring".

Evidently you found the links that only backed up what you beleived, that it don't exist! Right, and where do you think Monarch programming came from, none other then this organization itself!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back