Discussion; Federal charges for Raymond Gagnon and Michael Jacques

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Both Jacques and Gagnon have Federal charges.

Discuss the all charges here please.

Kidnapping charges for both.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Gagnon has a kidnapping charge too?

It's way too early in the investigation to even guess what kind of charges will be brought against all these characters.

Who knows what horrors they are still learning from various witnesses.

Brooke's sister might know a lot... she was another one who was hated by AR... it's possible she heard plenty of rumors around town about AR and her family.

Friends from school might also be a fountain of good info once they start talking about crazy 'rumors' they heard in the past.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080706/NEWS/80706005

Brooke’s former step-father due in court Monday
MONTPELIER — Brooke Bennett’s former stepfather is due in federal court Monday to face allegations that he hindered the investigation into the 12-year-old Randolph girl’s kidnapping and death.

Gagnon is due in federal court in Burlington at 1:30 p.m.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
I posted that earlier today up in the links sweet d_S

My dear sweet Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
I appreciate the thanks my friend.
So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

I think that Gagnon and Grosenheider (however his name is spelled) has gotten off way too easy in this whole mess. I honestly feel they both should be charged with accessory to murder.

Gagnon will be sentenced in August....outfrickingrageous.

Man who disposed of evidence is sentenced

A San Antonio man who threw out a safe that reportedly contained evidence of a young girl's sexual assault and then lied about it to the FBI was sentenced Thursday to a year and one day in prison and fined $1,000. :eek:

Brookes story is one of the first that I really went back and investigated "sluethed" if you will. I just became a member today but have been an avid lurker since the begining of April, what you do here is amazing and Brookes story has touched my heart and made me hug my daughter tighter. It truely fascinates me what could make someone do such a horrific act to a child let alone family....

My prayers are with Brooke and may she rest in peace...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back