Please post all MySpace, email and other web links here

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Dearest fellow Websleuthers,:blowkiss:
To make it easier for all, please post all MySpace and web links here.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Rccook,:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much my friend!

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Anyone find it odd that on Savanna's myspace her mood is "satisfied" dated 6/27/08. That just stood out to me...

Anyone find it odd that on Savanna's myspace her mood is "satisfied" dated 6/27/08. That just stood out to me...

Yes i noticed that too but figured it was just something that she had not bothered to change. She might have just logged on to check and make sure Brooke had not tried to contact her. Or it could have been LE that logged on to check her account.
I feel bad for her sister. She seems really upset and seems to have really loved and cared about Brooke. Alot more so than the mom comes across as.

Yes i noticed that too but figured it was just something that she had not bothered to change. She might have just logged on to check and make sure Brooke had not tried to contact her. Or it could have been LE that logged on to check her account.
I feel bad for her sister. She seems really upset and seems to have really loved and cared about Brooke. Alot more so than the mom comes across as.

I agree, she looked so upset and distraught when they were all on the cbs early show the other day. It could just be me but she seemed to be holding back, she seemed uncomfortable, like she wanted so bad to tell the truth about what she knew or suspected...I don't know I am just rambling, but I bet she had her fears about the uncle and what happenned to Brooke

I agree, she looked so upset and distraught when they were all on the cbs early show the other day. It could just be me but she seemed to be holding back, she seemed uncomfortable, like she wanted so bad to tell the truth about what she knew or suspected...I don't know I am just rambling, but I bet she had her fears about the uncle and what happenned to Brooke

Yes she did seem a bit uncomfortable. I couldnt decide if it was because she was on TV or something more... Im starting to wonder if all the girls in that family that had been around MJ might have something to hide or fear.
Such a heartbreaking case.

Hey, just a warning. If you have a myspace and you are checking out other myspaces some of them can see that you visited their myspace.

I have trakzor to see who is going to my space but usually it only shows the city and state that someone visited from. Today I found that I had a visitor the other day, someone I had looked ats myspace from OK in regards to another case on here and aparently they have trakzor also and it showed me their profile pic.

Just becareful thats all. I changed my myspace to private and deleted the city I live in because of this. It gave me the creeps because the guy looked like the police sketch.

Hey, just a warning. If you have a myspace and you are checking out other myspaces some of them can see that you visited their myspace.

I have trakzor to see who is going to my space but usually it only shows the city and state that someone visited from. Today I found that I had a visitor the other day, someone I had looked ats myspace from OK in regards to another case on here and aparently they have trakzor also and it showed me their profile pic.

Just becareful thats all. I changed my myspace to private and deleted the city I live in because of this. It gave me the creeps because the guy looked like the police sketch.
Do tell...what sketch?!?!

Regarding the Oklahoma girls murders, is that the one you mean? If so, copy his photo and keep it for reference!

Thanks, TG! I was quite intrigued myself. While I want to hang these men involved in this case...I want more than anything to find the that did this in my backyard! LE seems to be at a standstill and I already posted there that these cases could very well be related in some way. Look at the age of the girls.

Do tell...what sketch?!?!

this was the myspace of the guy
http://www.myspace.com/52778166

His pic with long hair looks just like the guy they are looking for that was in the area when the 2 girls where shot. Just creeped me out that he went to my myspace over 2 weeks after I went to his. He looks creepy.

I posted it on the section for the 2 girls on WS also.

HE has trakzor...hmmm. YOU have trakzor...hmmm. He might have been creeped out by a visit from someone he doesn't recognize. He has his mother, and other family, on his myspace, too. Perhaps that's why he checks on u/k visitors. Sounds like a good idea.

The picture you referred to with the long hair was taken when he was younger, and had recently overcome CANCER. I just don't see the meanness in his eyes that the OK man had. He doesn't look like a Native American, either, to me, anyway. I don't think he looks like that man at all. IMO

Truthfully, I found his myspace a whole lot nicer and cleaner than most myspace pages that I've seen. Including teenagers'. Of course, I only see the pages of those who are connected with crimes, so I imagine there are plenty of myspace pages out there that aren't stupid and hateful and throwing it all out there for any and all to see.

He could, of course, be an axe murderer! :eek: None of us knows who's really out there.

HE has trakzor...hmmm. YOU have trakzor...hmmm. He might have been creeped out by a visit from someone he doesn't recognize. He has his mother, and other family, on his myspace, too. Perhaps that's why he checks on u/k visitors. Sounds like a good idea.

The picture you referred to with the long hair was taken when he was younger, and had recently overcome CANCER. I just don't see the meanness in his eyes that the OK man had. He doesn't look like a Native American, either, to me, anyway. I don't think he looks like that man at all. IMO

Truthfully, I found his myspace a whole lot nicer and cleaner than most myspace pages that I've seen. Including teenagers'. Of course, I only see the pages of those who are connected with crimes, so I imagine there are plenty of myspace pages out there that aren't stupid and hateful and throwing it all out there for any and all to see.

He could, of course, be an axe murderer! :eek: None of us knows who's really out there.

It was not my intention to "throw it all of there for any and all to see" it was my purpose to warn others that if they are using their personal myspace they should take heed. That is all. And maybe I am the only one still using their personal myspace and maybe I am not. I guess I am still naive.

BTW I am not aware of an axe murderers that would post "hey I am a psycopath" on their myspace I myself would think they would have cute little kittens and such especially pedophiles IMO. Then again psycopaths who altered my life and changed my way of looking at many people where well before the myspace era so I would not know.

Peace out

Hmmm...I thought that there was no such way to track visitors to your MySpace page? How do I get that? I have a ton of views and I'm curious.

Thanks!

Here is a myspace for a Savanna [lil'V], although either girl in the pic doesn't look like Brooke's sister to me. Here is the info and the url from her page:

Savanna [lil'V]
Female
15 years old
Vermont
United States

Savanna [lil'V] Brooke, i misss you so much=( at least i have ur memory<3RIP

Last Login: 7/3/2008
Mood: scared

"Brooke Bennett, the sunshine of the world, i miss you so much and i cant stand the thought of never talking with you again. but no matter what u will always be sprinkle on my cupcake.. lol[[imylc]]"

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile

http://www.myspace.com/74770694

this was the myspace of the guy
http://www.myspace.com/52778166

His pic with long hair looks just like the guy they are looking for that was in the area when the 2 girls where shot. Just creeped me out that he went to my myspace over 2 weeks after I went to his. He looks creepy.

I posted it on the section for the 2 girls on WS also.
I didn't get creeped out by that tho. Didn't even really look like him...which was strange, but nothing on his site bothered me. He really doesn't look at all like the sketch.

I just checked all the myspace links and on this one:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=392932906 Support Site

it says *online now*.

It's now 7/7/08 7:00 pm central time.

Who exactly is online on that account???

I believe that was Brooke's ORIGINAL MySpace that her father shut down in March.

Either a friend or family member took it over & turned it into her memorial site... probably to keep in touch with close friends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back