Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew you were not cheering about the device, SS and you absolutely got it right that this was going to do some damage if it was in fact used on poor Brooke-and if it was used on her, then the damage was completely intentional of course and there was absolutely no plan to let her live.

So what is the payout for any video of this and who has MJ's hard drive? Do you think whatever the score was happened to be worth the DP or life without parole in a federal prison?

Getting back to a time line, they had about how many days to disappear the hard drive before the feds started catching up with them???
This is a huge if...but Ray Gagnon mentioning the Russian child *advertiser censored* ring to me was no mistake on his part. I think it was a clue for LE. If he and MJ were doing business with them, we are talking serious threats against them for nonpayment or for not producing what they promise, imo. After seeing the machine, I think he very well could have produced a snuff film and shipped it off in the time after her disappearance before LE got to him. I don't know how they would go about finding it or tracing such a thing...but they should start there.

I believe they had 2 days before they started really zeroing in on MJ where he would find it difficult to get rid of things so it had to have been immediately after the murder.

Tracing all outbound shipments directly after the murder is proable, through Fed ex, UPS, standard mail. I sure hope the Feds are considering this.

I believe there is a monetary motive here, besides sick perversion.

Is there a way to trace it without the computer or the hard drive he sent it from if he did send it via internet?

Gagnon doesn't appear to have enjoyed any of the wealth.

This is a huge if...but Ray Gagnon mentioning the Russian child *advertiser censored* ring to me was no mistake on his part. I think it was a clue for LE. If he and MJ were doing business with them, we are talking serious threats against them for nonpayment or for not producing what they promise, imo. After seeing the machine, I think he very well could have produced a snuff film and shipped it off in the time after her disappearance before LE got to him. I don't know how they would go about finding it or tracing such a thing...but they should start there.

I believe they had 2 days before they started really zeroing in on MJ where he would find it difficult to get rid of things so it had to have been immediately after the murder.

This market would make sense....I would not be looking for fed ex though-I would be looking at Juvenile 1 giving the package to Juvenile 2 who gave the package to Juvenile 3 who mailed it to aunt sally and so on and so on...

Would a letter writing campaign or a petition help in regards to moving Cashman off the bench or to retirement? I know there are other judges who grant early dismissal similar to the Jacques case but it has to start somewhere. We could refer to it as Brooke's Campaign for Justice.

Is there a way to trace it without the computer or the hard drive he sent it from if he did send it via internet?

Maybe if he had dial up? Wait, wait-wasn't there a big AP story months ago about ISP's charging "frequent flyers" when it came to file sharing over the internet? That must mean there is a way to track it, probably using the IP address....I am not that proficient in this stuff so laugh if you want to...

Would a letter writing campaign or a petition help in regards to moving Cashman off the bench or to retirement? I know there are other judges who grant early dismissal similar to the Jacques case but it has to start somewhere. We could refer to it as Brooke's Campaign for Justice.
Here is a whole thread dedicated to that very issue: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66865 It is named Demand Change In Vermont Law Please feel free to add your great idea!

If they were able to obtain the email messages on MJ, I would say yes.
However, I think Garnan may be the distributor. I sure hope they get their hands on the safe. Is the landlord in TX being truthful? Also they need to start going through the dumps there.

Just a thought...are we sure AR and Juv 1 are the same person, or if either of these girls are the one he allegedly molested for the last 5 years? The only reason I ask is because in a lot of today's articles I have been reading, it talks about the emails with Juv 1 and then they all say "Meantime, state charges alleging that Jacques sexually assaulted a different girl over a 5 year period were dropped, but could be refiled." I just wanted to make sure AR, Juv 1, and the "different girl" are all one in the same.

If they were able to obtain the email messages on MJ, I would say yes.
However, I think Garnan may be the distributor. I sure hope they get their hands on the safe. Is the landlord in TX being truthful? Also they need to start going through the dumps there.
Truthfully, I think that Kevin G., the landlord, is in on the gig. I think he either sold it, stashed it, or otherwise got rid of it. The safe may have been put in a dumpster...but I bet the contents were not. The laptop is missing and probably won't be found at least intact.

I am sure that TX LE and the FBI are searching high and low for it. If they do ever find it and it has Kevin G.'s print anywhere but the outside...he is cooked, too.

Just a thought...are we sure AR and Juv 1 are the same person, or if either of these girls are the one he allegedly molested for the last 5 years? The only reason I ask is because in a lot of today's articles I have been reading, it talks about the emails with Juv 1 and then they all say "Meantime, state charges alleging that Jacques sexually assaulted a different girl over a 5 year period were dropped, but could be refiled." I just wanted to make sure AR, Juv 1, and the "different girl" are all one in the same.

AR and Juvi one are the same. The State charges were dropped because the federal charges are more severe (death).

Yes, I am almost positive they are. They started out refering to her as AR, but the affidavits since then have come from the Feds. They use Juv 1 instead. They had to drop the lesser state charges to be able to charge him Federally on the Kidnapping and soon to be Murder One charges. This enables the Feds to take over jurisdiction of the case and also will allow for the DP if convicted.

Cashman retired in 2006
respectfully,
dark_shadows

Truthfully, I think that Kevin G., the landlord, is in on the gig. I think he either sold it, stashed it, or otherwise got rid of it. The safe may have been put in a dumpster...but I bet the contents were not. The laptop is missing and probably won't be found at least intact.

I am sure that TX LE and the FBI are searching high and low for it. If they do ever find it and it has Kevin G.'s print anywhere but the outside...he is cooked, too.

Awaiting his indictment!

Oh..he is definitely linked to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member