Mummy's Little Lolita

11 years old:eek:..this in my opinion is a form of child abuse:mad:.

article-0-01D6C5F600000578-864_468x678.jpg

It sure is Dingo.....I would die before I'd let an 11 year old pose or dress up like that. Totally disgusted with the way this mother thinks but so many of the younger mums over here seem to have that same mentality:mad:

Its sick:mad:..I was so sad when my daughter stop playing with her barbies and other dolls and started looking at boys :)

I remember when my son was about 14 finding a letter that some girl had written to him telling him how she wanted him to be her "first"......you can bet your a$$ I had "words" with both of them. I cant tell you how shocked I was to read the content of her "love" letter.

That is just disturbing, but that is the culture that we live in now. I personally want my son to stay a kid for as long as possible.

ALL kids should be able to stay kids for as long as possible and its both sad and disturbing that its an uphill struggle for good parents to try to accomplish this:mad:

Still, times have changed. 'All the kids are at it now,' insists Jayne. 'We spend about £300 a month on beauty treatments for her.

'Sasha's friends are the same. All girls their age are. Of course they are! Why else would you be able to buy make-up for pre-teens at Boots?

'Perhaps it's different in country areas, where they don't need to grow up so fast. But, around big cities, girls have got to be more forward and act older than they are. That's just the way it is.
some excuse!

all the kids are at it?! My 17 yo still doesn't wear makeup.never has.she's naturally pretty.
the mom looks like she has implants herself.I would imagine that's next for Sasha.poor child.mom is giving her an inferiority complex a mile long.I really picture her with eating disorders in the future..either anorexia from worrying about her weight,to being overweight from eating too much to fill the emptiness inside her.

With a mother like that I wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a complete airhead! And what happens then when she gets older and her looks fade....Ugh this disgusts me on sooo many levels and I can just KNOW the paedos are going to love this! We had a judge here not so long ago who let a peadophile off because he said that the child was dressed provocatively and basically "tempted" this man. I cant remember the details properly but she was only about ten and I DO remember that the judge told the paedo to go buy her a BIKE to basically make up for his nasty crime:mad:

Has anyone seen the "Libby Lu" counter at the mall? I refuse to let my 7 year old get tricked out like a hooker!

The same goes for Bratz dolls-I'm not a prude, but I think that's a bad example to set for little girls. She prefers the "princess" and 'mermaid" type Barbies, thank the lord!

Shannon

And may her love for the Mermaid and Princess Barbies continue for a long time yet Taylor:)

ahhh just think of the pedophiles who jer* *** while looking at her picture. :banghead:
Sorry, but the mother IMO, is living her life through her daughter. The mother isn't that pretty and instead of teaching her daughter about outer beauty she should teach her about inner beauty. Or maybe the beauty of doing volunteer work for the needy.

In this pic, its like they have deliberately tried to make her look "alluring".....its just wrong on SO many levels......look at all that eye makeup!!

Yuck. That last quote from the little girl is the sickest thing in the article-
"Ask Sasha how she sees herself and she replies: 'Blonde, pretty, dumb - I don't need brains.' Her mum laughs her head off at this, proud that the child is so like her"

Even leaving out the creepiness of the pictures and just the whole idea of dressing a little kid up like this, the mother just sounds like she has NO common sense at all- 'oh pedophiles wouldnt' be interested, she looks like she's 18 in all the makeup'???

Mum needs to get herself some brains..is it just me or do others also think that these kids look a bit creepy in the pics...its something to do with the eyes.

I feel like I am going to vomit.
Neither mother nor child is beautiful, IMO.

This "mother" is insane and living through her poor kid. It is sickening.

This child is destined for a long fall methinks........so sad:mad:
As for the mother...:bang::bang::bang:

Just as I thought before reading, the dad Martin is hardly ever home due to his work and leaves everything up to the mom Jayne. The little girl is going to look just like her mom when she grows up which will be in only a year or so the way she's pushing her.

Please do not jump all over me but my 9 year old daughter does alot of pageant and she wears fake lashes and fake hair at some of them but as soon as she done with the pageant all of that comes off and she back to her very little girl self who loves barbies and baby dolls.She loves doing the pageants and dressing up for them but I would never send her out in public like that.
We do not do near as many pageants as we used to and tend to stick to more natural ones now because it has gotten out of hand with the kids looking like little drag queens and the picyures are awful. We only enter natural photgenic now because the pictures are so fake and they look so old in them and the are very digatized
Dingo the reason the eyes look that way is because they are widened digataly. These pics are nothing compared to most pageant pictures. Like I said we only enter natural photos now.
There was alot of commenting going on about Sasha on the pageant boards a couple of months ago when they come over to Texas to do the pageant there. There were several more in depth stories and some video but I do not have the links. I know Sasha and her mom were bragging about all of the Playboy shirts and outfits she has.
Even the most extrme pageant moms thought this lady is a fruit. Don't get me wrong there are alot of pageant moms who are absolutley awful and completley live through their children, as it apears Sasha's mother is, but the majority just do it because their daughters love it.
Sasha also seems to wear all the fake stuff in everyday life , not just for stage. As I stated before as soon as my daughter is done with the pageant all of that comes off. I even wash her make up off before we leave the pageant because I do not want some freak looking at her.My daughter loves pageants but it is only a little part of her live. She has many other hobbies and school comes way before anything else that she does! It does make me sick that Sashas mother is teaching her to be a sterotypical dumb blond.
My daughter knows that looks will fade but brains will not. In fact she is in the gifted program and read over 60 books last month for the summer reading program at the library.

Taylor I do not like the bratz dolls and neither does my daughter because we think they look trashy.
Oh and when I told my daughter that this girl had her belly button peirced and she was 11 my daughter said that was gross and to quote " What kind of mother would let her daaughter get her belly buttoned peirced at 11."
Also I do not let my daughter wear anything that shows her stomach or wear bikinis.

Egads... the 2nd shot of her in the article: it's one thing to bare your tummy, but in that shot she is wearing a miniskirt in a provocative manner that puts it barely on her pelvis, with the front dipped down to barely hide her pubic bone.

As a photographer, you would have to kill me to do pageant shots and digital makeovers like the ones that are gaining in popularity amongst pageant parents in the US. While most do not touch on the alluring side, there is just something creepy (my opinion) about wanting your child's image spruced up to look like overly made up little adult dolls. Beware... some of these are scary (to see more samples, just click the "more samples" link on the pages:
http://pageantphotoretouching.homestead.com/retouch4a.html

http://pageantphotoretouching.homestead.com/retouch4a.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer