Floating Cities that could one day house climate change refugees

What about those of us with motion sickness? I couldn't even watch one of those bobbing about without dramamine or the like. A landlubber I be, no aaarrgghh for me.
The boat access sailing from the sea into the central lake of fresh water is puzzling. While it seems recreationally idyllic, the sea water would mix with the precious fresh water and, in addition, the boats could contaminate with oil and fuel leaks. If that lake was my sole water source, I'd protect it better than with those actions.

I wouldnt live on one but I liked the pics. I would definately get seasick:)

I wouldnt live on one but I liked the pics. I would definately get seasick:)
I want to live on one now!!! Sign me up! I think the concept is sooo cool. No cars, suspended gardens...etc. Sounds heavenly to me. :dance:

Off topic deanws but I so love that picture of John? and Aubrey together on the chair.....its so sweet:)

That looks so cool. And you'd have a great chance of getting home with waterviews.

I was kind of thinking along the comment of Mrs. Morgan when I was reading the article. Some of the comments on articles are more interesting than the article itself.

I think these 'lily pads' are a great idea, they would make ideal 'prisons' thereby freeing up our land prisons ready to house all those young people who will be sentenced for carrying a knife/weapon.

- Mrs Sue Morgan, Dover, England, 03/7/2008 14:48

Graybar

Lily Pads is a good name for them though I also thought they looked like Spaceships lol. Good idea to stick all the degenerates on them too and let them float out to sea:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back