Christina Applegate's Boyfriend Found Dead

Wow:( How sad for her. I have always liked her. I don't know anything about him. 26!!! Just way too sad.

Man how sad, she was good friends with River Phoenix and was at the Viper Room with him the night he died. I bet this brings back bad memories for her with that as well.

Man how sad, she was good friends with River Phoenix and was at the Viper Room with him the night he died. I bet this brings back bad memories for her with that as well.

Ah, River Phoenix... he was so handsome.

Mine too. Especially after I saw him in Stand By Me.

Poor girl. That's very sad for her. 26! So very young.

I like the Natalie Merchant song she does for River. God rest the souls of these very young people.

Funny how Fox titles the story Applegate's Boyfriend Found dead.
Us magazine titled the story Applegate's Exboyfriend Found dead.

How sad for Christina. I grew up watching her on Married with Chidren. I loved her movie "Don't tell mom the babysitters dead" I pray that she does not slip into some kind of depression over this. Loosing two people close to her is tragic for anyone.

River Pheonix, yes he was a hottie! Didnt he die of a drug overdose? I am having problems remembering. And wasnt that somewhere close to the time that Kirk Cobain commited suicide? The 90's are a little bit of a blurr for me this morning.

How sad for Christina. I grew up watching her on Married with Chidren. I loved her movie "Don't tell mom the babysitters dead" I pray that she does not slip into some kind of depression over this. Loosing two people close to her is tragic for anyone.

River Pheonix, yes he was a hottie! Didnt he die of a drug overdose? I am having problems remembering. And wasnt that somewhere close to the time that Kirk Cobain commited suicide? The 90's are a little bit of a blurr for me this morning.
Yes River died from Drugs. I was in shock, its so sad to hear of anyone but especially so young and their whole life ahead of them.

That is a beautiful photo of her from that article. Good they are catching this early.

That's horrible for her. I loved her as Kelly Bundy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back