GUILTY OH - Andrew Wild for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Woodstock, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A 27 year old Woodstock, Ohio man is under arrest after an investigation turned up child *advertiser censored* on his computer. Andrew Wild had his computer searched after it came to light a 5 year old he was babysitting was allegedly sexually abused by the man. LE did find pictures of this poor little boy on the computer.

Police believe there are more victims and are asking anyone whose children had contact with Wild to please come forward. The children range from ages 1 year old to 5 years old. Wild is a Computer Design Engineer and lives at 9870 E. US Route 56 in Woodstock, Ohio.

Freak.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

You and me both Filly. I am sick to death of these freaks. I mean really sick to my back teeth of stories like this. :mad:

Do you have the link, Filly? I was googling but didn't find it. I want to know why he was babysitting the boy. Family? Boyfriend? Good friend? Craig's List? :mad:

Do you have the link, Filly? I was googling but didn't find it. I want to know why he was babysitting the boy. Family? Boyfriend? Good friend? Craig's List? :mad:

Man, I was so busy putting all them little furious smilies I forgot the link. Sorry. TM, it's weird I found one article on him and then I had to use the middle initial to find anything else. I'll be back. I don't think it mentioned why the little child was left with him. Actually why any of them were.

O.K. here it is. Sorry again.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/07/07/sns070808arrest.html

First of all the child was a female there are numerous stories about this man .. and he should not be out on just house arrest until his trial this is just crazy this man deserves to be locked up without a bond giving him that option was the dumbest thing that the judge could ever impose on him The mother was at work when all this was happening she looked past everything in my opinion she should be charged with child endangering she knew what was going on and didn't do anything about it.

Here are some more links that you can check out about this case
http://www.wdtn.com/Global/story.asp?s=8630648
http://www.whiotv.com/news/16822062/detail.html?rss=day&psp=news
http://www.daytondailynews.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/07/07/sns070808arrest.html
http://www.wdtn.com/Global/story.asp?S=8686966&nav=menu590_2

The father is outraged about this situation and he has every right to be!!

What gets me is the state/county level of prosecution for these sick monsters. If they are prosecuted on the federal level, the perp gets held without bail, and when sentenced, they serve exactly what is given, no time out for good behavior and such. The minimum sentencing on a federal prosecution, I believe, is 10 years.

I still stand by my opinion, life in prison........

8630648_BG1.jpg

First of all the child was a female there are numerous stories about this man .. and he should not be out on just house arrest until his trial this is just crazy this man deserves to be locked up without a bond giving him that option was the dumbest thing that the judge could ever impose on him The mother was at work when all this was happening she looked past everything in my opinion she should be charged with child endangering she knew what was going on and didn't do anything about it.

Here are some more links that you can check out about this case
http://www.wdtn.com/Global/story.asp?s=8630648
http://www.daytondailynews.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/07/07/sns070808arrest.html
http://www.wdtn.com/Global/story.asp?S=8686966&nav=menu590_2

The father is outraged about this situation and he has every right to be!!

My apologies as I had posted wrong that this was a little boy.

In all fairness it was the mother according to news articles who turned the guy in. So she knew this was going on and looked past it and then decided to trun the creep in?

Did the father know this guy was babysitting his child while her mother was at work? My deepest sympathy goes out to the little girl and her family.

From sources I know the father was not aware of this going on and did not find out until this man was released from Jail and not the from the mother he heard it was from a friend of his ..

Once again...a mother left her child to be "watched" by the pedophile. Until we start charging these "mothers" with neglect will these type of women stop leaving their children with these monsters.
Did the mom know he was a pedophile? I don't know but her job is to protect her baby and leaving the child with her BOYFRIEND who just "loves" the baby or the nice older man down the hall who dotes on the kids or even weird Uncle who would "never hurt a fly".

I am sick of these women! SICK TO DEATH of them!

This man should be shot on site, IMO. Pedophiles cannot be cured or fixed but they sure would have a hard time acting on their perversions if parents would watch their kids.

Education and prevention is the only way to stop these sick individuals. We can never take away their desires, but we sure as hell can take away their victims if more parents are informed and educated.

Every day I check my email and have several hits from my google alerts on a different pedophile arrested. It's sickening and is overwhelming, but the fight continues. This is a fight that will never be finished.

Once again...a mother left her child to be "watched" by the pedophile. Until we start charging these "mothers" with neglect will these type of women stop leaving their children with these monsters.
Did the mom know he was a pedophile? I don't know but her job is to protect her baby and leaving the child with her BOYFRIEND who just "loves" the baby or the nice older man down the hall who dotes on the kids or even weird Uncle who would "never hurt a fly".

I am sick of these women! SICK TO DEATH of them!

This man should be shot on site, IMO. Pedophiles cannot be cured or fixed but they sure would have a hard time acting on their perversions if parents would watch their kids.

Exactly how I see this situation the mother knew about this man she had known about it years ago and she let this happen knowing about how he was its insane and i believe that the investigators should be digging deeper into the mothers story rather then ignoring it

Most of all we need to realize that there is one person who is allegedly guilty for this. That is the person who sexually abused the child. Unless they come up with some evidence that the child told the mother or the child had some type of physical injury that wasn't treated.

I am saying this for a reason. Pedos lately have started blaming the parents. According to some pedos I have seen they have been saying things like "if these parents would watch" their kids I wouldn't have been able to get to them. At least I "love" them."

Yes, in some cases the mother knowingly allowed the abuse or found out about it and did nothing to stop it. In some cases the child was injured and the parents either did not get the child treatment or got them treatment but lied about how the child was injured.

But parents sometimes don't know all the signs of sexual abuse. They may rationalize behavioral changes as related to something else. They may accept a sitter who says they went ahead and bathed the child. And they may even justify a rectal injury as a bad bowel movement.

Parents who come here and read these get an education. But many parents don't come here and really don't know what to look for or expect. So unless I hear that the child told the parent and the parent ignored it, I really do have trouble blaming the parent.

Well first of all you haven't even gotten the full knowledge of the story so you have no right to even say anything that we shouldn't blame the mother at all in this case.. I also find it sick that the court system posts this information on the web due to it being public knowledge I decided to share this information due to amount of non believers of this thread saying that we should not blame the mother at all unless there is proof that the child had said something I want you to take a look at these links and pull up the court records of this which is public knowledge and take a look at the dates from the time that the incident was told to the time that the incident was filed. It is very hard by the evidence I see that the mother had some knowledge of this incident and tried to cover it up per say maybe I don't know but from the looks of it she did or else it wouldn't have taken so long to actually file the charges against this man any parent in their right mind wouldn't have waited so long.

http://clerkofcourts.municipal.co.clark.oh.us/web.nsf/CaseSearch?OpenForm
Do a search under criminal and type Wild as the last name you will find all the information that you need to see that is also very suspicious of the mother and you have to have like adobe reader in order to view these files and you have to click image in order to pull them up .. otherwise you cant read it ..

And after you read that I think maybe you need to correct your statement
mysteriew on what you said about the mother should not be blamed at all!!!

And just further warning Graphic Nature these are court documents made public on the web these are words coming from the child ..

Well first of all you haven't even gotten the full knowledge of the story so you have no right to even say anything that we shouldn't blame the mother at all in this case.. I also find it sick that the court system posts this information on the web due to it being public knowledge I decided to share this information due to amount of non believers of this thread saying that we should not blame the mother at all unless there is proof that the child had said something I want you to take a look at these links and pull up the court records of this which is public knowledge and take a look at the dates from the time that the incident was told to the time that the incident was filed. It is very hard by the evidence I see that the mother had some knowledge of this incident and tried to cover it up per say maybe I don't know but from the looks of it she did or else it wouldn't have taken so long to actually file the charges against this man any parent in their right mind wouldn't have waited so long.

Do a search under criminal and type Wild as the last name you will find all the information that you need to see that is also very suspicious of the mother and you have to have like adobe reader in order to view these files and you have to click image in order to pull them up .. otherwise you cant read it ..

And just further warning Graphic Nature these are court documents made public on the web these are words coming from the child ..

I'll take your word on it that the words of a child on a court document are going to be disturbing. It's always a good idea to add it can be a "trigger" to some of us that have suffered childhood sexual abuse.

With all due respect and again I am not reading the document if we're going to lay major blame on the mom here someone can ask where was the father? The woman had to work, right? Could the father have helped the mom find a more suitable sitter?

I'm not blaming or defending the lady one way or the other. It's just when you get into blaming people other than the man who sexually abused these children and it is more than one according to the original article someone is going to ask where was the father? He didn't find out until after the fact? After the creep was arrested?

Well, I would have to say that if the Mother is guilty of not doing anything about the situation, what about the Father of this child? Seems to me one needs to remember that when you are pointing a finger at someone else, there are three other fingers pointing right back at you.

I'm just sayin'.............

First of all you don't know whats going on you only know what you have been told through news media or whatever stories they may have said about this case but I do have to say reasons for the father not being there is because his ex refuses his words so to speak would like to get into more detail but cannot All I got to say is you just don't understand the situation at hand most people always say oh the poor mothers well IMO there are some sick people out there in this world that don't care what happened to their children.. but in some cases there are families and mothers that do care about their children.
So on a further note i suggest you don't talk about things you don't know about.

I'll take your word on it that the words of a child on a court document are going to be disturbing. It's always a good idea to add it can be a "trigger" to some of us that have suffered childhood sexual abuse.

With all due respect and again I am not reading the document if we're going to lay major blame on the mom here someone can ask where was the father? The woman had to work, right? Could the father have helped the mom find a more suitable sitter?

I'm not blaming or defending the lady one way or the other. It's just when you get into blaming people other than the man who sexually abused these children and it is more than one according to the original article someone is going to ask where was the father? He didn't find out until after the fact? After the creep was arrested?

There are at least 19 counts against this man and his bail was set at $150,000? What the hell is that. You go to the bailbonds guy and post 10% and you are out. So what's that -- $15,000? Heck, I can charge that much on a credit card. It is GROSS that judges do not see the importance in keeping these pedos locked up, especially during an investigation where the pedo has hurt more than one child! So now he's out, figures he has nothing to lose........ If he gets his hands on another child, then what?

Dang - its not rocket science. I am so frustrated with this lacadaisal attitude. From now on I will not vote for any judge that does not have a track record of being tough on pedos and child hurters.

Salem

So actually he's out already. Wearing one of those GPS things. That is what the father is outraged about, and well he should be. I'm outraged about it. Apparently the court system bases his release on some kind of economical benefit to the taxpayer. Disgusting.

Also, it sounds as if the father does not have custody of the child and may have limited or no visitation. I'm speculating on that just by the comments the father made to the media.

I'll reserve judgment on the mother for now. I did not read anywhere that she was aware of Wild's propensity to harm children.

Salem

To blame a parent, any parent without proof that they had knowlege is wrong. I was one of those abused kids. And my parents didn't know. If they knew the signs, they might have picked up on it. But they didn't. And I never told. And it happened over a period of months.

If you will notice, I spoke in general. I didn't speak specifics in this case because I haven't follow it in depth. Yes, sometimes parents know and do nothing and I acknowleged that. But in general, if there is no proof that the child told the parent or there were apparent injuries that were ignored or lied about, then parents should not be blamed for what a pedo did. But if there is any indication that she did know, any indication that she permitted or ignored it, LE will cover it. Cause there is only one thing worse than a pedo attacking a child, it is a parent who knowingly permits it.

Before you came along, there was no indication that the mother knew. So to blame the mother prior to any indication that she knew or should have known is wrong. Any child can become a target of a pedo. Even children of good parents. That is not always the parents fault.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back