Another Big Story - Durham Politics & Satanic Cults - What's next?

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
:eek:

Has anyone heard about the new story in Durham?

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/durham/story/1127587.html

Anne Blythe, Staff Writer

DURHAM - A husband and wife face more charges in a case that contains allegations of sexual assault and satanic rituals that include shackling, caging and depriving a man of food and water.Joseph Scott Craig, 25, and Joy Suzanne Johnson, 30, both of 2305 Albany St., are scheduled to appear in Durham County court this morning on the new charges in a case that has shocked acquaintances and former co-workers of the couple.
Johnson resigned this week as third vice chairwoman of the Durham County Democratic Party and vice chairwoman of the Young Democrats.

Snipped.....

It never ends does it

I was holding my breath, reading this. What is known about what they have done is horrible, with probably more charges to come, and I am glad they were caught and will be punished. At first, all I could think was: How many pregnant women did THEY kill? Honestly, it's an epidemic in NC. :furious:

Maria

Janet was not one though, and there will be NO RED HERRING, no satanic cult or men in brown vans etc. in this case.

LOL, men in brown vans. I kind of miss Red Herring Thursdays. Satanic Cults and Janet, no..... now Nifong, maybe?

NC has been kind of "flippin' out" for a while, haven't they? Or is it just my imagination since this happened to Janet?

I was going to spend some time looking into this case a bit, but I wanted to get it out there.

I'm not sure how many people spent any time with the Scott Peterson trial but there was rumors of it being a satanic cult etc. men in brown vans and it's good to be able to debunk these type of things as they happen.

If it takes them another 10 years to get the murderer arrested, I want to make sure in 10 years a defense attorney can't say but....could it have been.

I've worked for both sides, prosecution and defense and red herrings are a wonderful thing, because it just takes reasonable doubt on the part of one juror and double jeopardy is NOT a good thing.

Jana, Nobody has been murdered that i have read so far in this case. Also, the victims were not in their own homes. A potential red herring busted!

The issue with all these things that happen is it's press. Durham can't afford all the publicity, they never seem to get out of the funk of controversy, and the problem is it is not that big but it has it's fair share of controversy.

I hope that this gets cleared up soon. I hope they throw the book at these creeps.

Jana, NObody has been murdered that i have read so far in this case. Also, the victims were not in their own homes. A potential red herring busted!

The issue with all these things that happen is it's press. Durham can't afford all the publicity, they never seem to get out of the funk of controversy, and the problem is it is not that big but it has it's fair share of controversy.

I hope that this gets cleared up soon. I hope they through the book at these creeps.

I read it, and know that no one was murdered. My statement to the effect that there is an epidemic of pregnant women killed in NC ( usually by husbands or baby daddies) is true, to my way of thinking at least.

Sorry we misunderstood each other. :)
Peace and love,
Maria

Maria, sorry I called you Jana, but it's an epidemic across the US. Neil Entwistle, Scott Peterson, Lisa Stebic, Michelle Young.

They say the #1 cause of death for a pregnant woman is Murderer. These are usually by the spouse or a significant other. Not all murders of pregnant women are by the spouse or significant other, but most and imo this one is no different.

Maria, sorry I called you Jana, but it's an epidemic across the US. Neil Entwistle, Scott Peterson, Lisa Stebic, Michelle Young.

They say the #1 cause of death for a pregnant woman is Murderer. These are usually by the spouse or a significant other. Not all murders of pregnant women are by the spouse or significant other, but most and imo this one is no different.

I agree with you about this one for sure.
Hugs,
Maria

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46