Warren Jeffs Hospitalized

Hey thanks for the link Rainbow!
I wonder what is wrong with him?
Lets hope it is painful:)

I believe he spent hours on his knees praying. Him praying doesn't mean he received divine guidance for the FLDS.

I do find it interesting that he tried to hang himself (per the CNN article).

Pity he didnt succeed. That guy is a total nutcase!
I doubt he got ulcers on his knees from Praying either:rolleyes:

What an awful man he is, and amazing that so many follow him....but I guess many of his followers are related to him. That is certainly one way to ensure loyalty!

Fox headline said Jeffs was found in a convulsive state and he had a fever.

fran

He is in prison for orchestrating the rape of children.

He has forcefully raped more children than any other predator on this board.

He has ordered all the women and children who were forced to 'marry' his nasty old father to also have sex with him.

I hope he suffers for his crimes against innocence and childhood.

I hope he dies completely alone and unloved.

I hope all of the women and children who have been abused by this cult wake up, walk away, and heal.

ewww.. I hope this child molester, and all child molesters die in prison. I wonder if he could die from "knee sores"?

Hopefully he dies uneventfully, and doesn't become some sort of martyr.

Oh, he won't die a martyr. He has taken every childlike wonder and faith in the goodness of God and distorted it by imposing his own twisted maniacal lies that 'God wanted him to rape all of his daughters, granddaughters, nieces, sons, grandsons, and nephews'.

I wonder if even God could forgive him for all that he has done? I doubt it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like the old perv is gonna live a little longer. :mad:

fran

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-07-09-jeffs-hospital_N.htm?csp=34

Police: Warren Jeffs released from hospital

LAS VEGAS — Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs was released from a Nevada hospital Wednesday, a day after he was found "convulsive," weak and feverish in an Arizona jail cell, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.
The 52-year-old leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was released around 5 p.m., police Officer Jose Montoya said. He said he did not know where Jeffs was transported to.

<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like the old perv is gonna live a little longer. :mad:

fran

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-07-09-jeffs-hospital_N.htm?csp=34

Police: Warren Jeffs released from hospital

LAS VEGAS — Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs was released from a Nevada hospital Wednesday, a day after he was found "convulsive," weak and feverish in an Arizona jail cell, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.
The 52-year-old leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was released around 5 p.m., police Officer Jose Montoya said. He said he did not know where Jeffs was transported to.

<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>
Darn. Well, maybe next time!

I vote that Jeffs be sent to Louisianna for castration. Child predators like him should be put down.

Lets hope its sooner rather than later. He is one sick twisted, perverted disgustingly vile child rapist:mad:

Well, so far he's tried to starve himself, hang himself, and was throwing himself at the walls. Maybe they should take him out of solitary confinement and let one of his fellow inmates show him how it's done! :viking:

Just tryin' to help him out.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

This is the man whose picture was on the wall during the televised house tour at YFZ a few months ago (when he was already in jail.) He was pictured in photo albums found at YFZ a few months ago (when he was already convicted and incarcerated) kissing 12 year-olds (belived to be his brides). These people know him and love him. They follow him. They put his picture in photo albums an on their children's bedroom walls. They testify in court that they believe he was wrongfully convicted. They know at least one of the 12-year old girls in the pictures kissing Jeffs. They are her father, probably mother, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. Jeffs is just the tip of the iceberg. Someone took that picture. Someone developed that picture. Someone scrap-booked that picture...and saved it. There are hell of a lot of SOB's still out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back