Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around BROOKE'S FORUM there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Welcome all newbies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version and also to read THIS STICKY before participating. TIA.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

I was under the impression that the semen was collected the same day that Brooke was abducted.

I just finished reading the affidavit and AR stated that she drove away with Juvenile 2 and collected semen like she was told to do.

ETA: I just went and reread that section again. It does not state WHEN AR collected the semen. This whole case is totally confusing me.

It is confusing because we're left to assume. They used enough information/evidence/whatever for the affidavits and said at their press conferences they weren't going to devulge all their information to the public. Plus it's ongoing investigation.

There's no doubt in my mind a lot will come out at trial that will shock the public. I think he was making a snuff film. Was reading info about child *advertiser censored* from FBI web site and they say there's big money in child *advertiser censored*. invite-only Secret underground newsgroups share it encoded and no doubt in my mind Jacques & Gagnon were buying and selling and we know at least Jacques was photographing it. I don't believe they were giving their own productions away for free. No others do according to FBI info about these sick people.

That he'd had all of his *advertiser censored* fantasies fulfilled in his girlfriend?
Juvenile 2 is a juvenile. How many *advertiser censored* fantasies can he have unless MJ is showing him *advertiser censored* tapes? I have read before about perverts/pedophiles showing *advertiser censored* tapes to their victims. That's what this sicko MJ was doing with his young victim. Denise said that she found a *advertiser censored* DVD in the master bedroom along with KY jelly. What the heck was she thinking? Come on. She had to suspect something!

I am reposting my last post in the previous thread. I think this is a good time to go back and do a refresher. I need one as well.

Please everyone. Take a few moments and look around this forum. There are answers to the questions everyone is asking. The facts are also in the affidavits. As rough as reading them may be. There is just no simple way to know what is being discussed unless you read them.

Link to Timeline:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66962

Affidavits:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66875

AR mention that MJ be sent away on a business trip, could simply be that to AR the Breckenridge group was a business type thing Rauel was the boss and he could send MJ on business trips. I do not think the comment has anything to do with someone MJ actually worked with at Thermadyne.

Jacques does have another conviction-- in 1985 in Washington County for lewd and lascivious conduct. We are working to get the records in that case
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8587385&nav=menu183_7_2_5

Could this be the case of her sister? Isnt this case is about a "relative" that he raped , got pregnant but aborted it?

There is a more current article that clarifies the charges, IIRC, they were all dropped? I could be wrong. It should be in the media links section.

>I am sure it has been posted, but I can't find it right now. What did MJ do
>for a living - he worked in some sort of office because one of the computers >that LE has tied to the emails was his "work" computer.

He worked for Thermadyne, in West Lebanon, NH. I can look out of the side door of the building I work in and see the place.

I posted this earlier today, and would like to know what any of you might think???

My theory

I have read each and every post since this case broke, cannot stop thinking of Why they had to kill Brooke.....

I think that there MAY have been some truth to the fake email that MJ wrote, supposedly from Brooke ....( paraphrasing here) " Sorry I was such a baby, will try to do better next time"

I think that Brooke knew what was going on, had already been "initiated into Breckinridge" in some fashion, but wanted OUT....
which would have ended the whole game for MJ and RG......the whole gig would have been up.....
so she had to be taken out.....
that is my opinion only, and I do think that they used her cousin to help to get her into it, perhaps Brooke had looked up to her at one time.....now the cousin would have to help "fix the problem"

There is a more current article that clarifies the charges, IIRC, they were all dropped? I could be wrong. It should be in the media links section.

Charges were dropped against him because he was a minor and the victim would not testify against him. I believe the father was jailed for this offence (the case was brought by the state). If not, he was jailed for something else; he definitely did time. I have been trying to get clarification of those facts.

I used the 12 year old references to illustrate that he has a fixation on that particular age and that was the age his chosen Vic needed to be..to satisfy his fantasy of torture, rape and murder. He used the age of 12 over and over..I don't think it is by mistake.

I think in his mind 12 years old is a cut off point between young girls and teens.

AT 13 we consider children to be teenagers. Being the sick pervert he was, raping, taking pics of his daughter prior to this...I think he shared pics with other pedos on line prior to JV1 being 13. Once she was 13 he started to take pics of her with her boyfriend to share with other perverts who wanted to see illegal, underage teen sex.
Yes those sites exist too.

I think the "relative" refused to testify against him.

Edited to add: Oopps VTnance has more info above :)

Native NY, I have no clue as to why Brooke had to be murdered. It could be as simple as sexually torturing someone to death was a sick fantasy of MJ's. The only thing I'm sure of is that her death was planned in advance.

Charges were dropped against him because he was a minor and the victim would not testify against him. I believe the father was jailed for this offence (the case was brought by the state). If not, he was jailed for something else; he definitely did time. I have been trying to get clarification of those facts.

I'm not aware that he did time for the 1980's case. IIRC, MJ was 18. Geeze, now I need to go back and look for another article.

>Not buying it.

>Only HALF of 18 year olds have had sex.

not disputing that. I didn't mean how common it is to be sexually active at that age. Just meant the language. Hey, back when I was that age, it wasn't difficult at all to lay hands on *advertiser censored*- print or movies. With the Net, it's even easier than than it was then.

>I do not believe that kind of sex talk is anything but totally uncommon for a >14 year old.

Perhaps I could amend that to "not unheard of"? Between hearing my peers talk when I was that age and knowing what sort of things go on now from friends in social services and knowing some younger people myself, it really doesn't surprise me at all. I didn't even blink when I first read it.

AR mention that MJ be sent away on a business trip, could simply be that to AR the Breckenridge group was a business type thing Rauel was the boss and he could send MJ on business trips. I do not think the comment has anything to do with someone MJ actually worked with at Thermadyne.

Make sense

And if Jacques is working with a Thermadyne Boss here - maybe his laptop was already destroyed also or he doesnt have to admit that he has a work laptop and this laptop will just vanish. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82