Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around BROOKE'S FORUM there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version and also to read THIS STICKY before participating. TIA.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Welcome all newbies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

Then why bother calling KG to dump an empty safe? I just don't believe that safe was empty. I really think KG hid it or gave it to his SRO nephew.

Then why bother calling KG to dump an empty safe? I just don't believe that safe was empty. I really think KG hid it or gave it to his SRO nephew.

I don't think it was empty either and I think there was alot more incriminating evidence besides a laptop and some pictures.

TY.

Bringing this over from the previous thread, Lola said:

It's pretty obvious from messages on some of the articles and veiled references in the stories themselves that feelings are running very high in the community. Can't blame them.

They're not even all that veiled. During the CBS interview, Cassandra made reference to all of the stories they'd been hearing.

I'll bet she was getting an earful.

TY.

Bringing this over from the previous thread, Lola said:

They're not even all that veiled. During the CBS interview, Cassandra made reference to all of the stories they'd been hearing.

I'll bet she was getting an earful.

ITA. Sounds to me like she is catching hell over it from the interview I saw where she said that she always knew where her kids were and all that.

Brooke was going to be visiting her exstepfather according to her father and was looking forward to that

So it would throw off LE to look for the *advertiser censored* in Texas. It makes no sense to me that he went to Alabama, but left the *advertiser censored* in Texas.

Maybe he was warning KG to get rid of his own stash.

The only way I can reconcile the safe not being found between the Monday when it was supposedly dumped and the following day when it was being searched for, is if someone saw it in the dumpster and snagged it. It's not as if the feds couldn't track it to a landfill, if it had been picked up in that 24 hr period.

Maybe the feds have interviewed everyone at the apt complex at which it was supposedly thrown out to see if anyone is into dumpster diving.

Or maybe it was recovered but the feds aren't talking.

Or maybe it was never in a dumpster to begin with.

Too many questions!

of course he could have lied and said he threw it in the dumpster and he got rid of it somewhere else.

So it would throw off LE to look for the *advertiser censored* in Texas. It makes no sense to me that he went to Alabama, but left the *advertiser censored* in Texas.

Yes, Busylady! He would not have parted with it.
And LE did find the *advertiser censored* in the Alabama house. I hope to goodness that LE found identifying evidence with Gagnon and Jacques in the same picture! I suppose they have Gagnon's 5 year collection as well!
I just cannot help but feel that the registered RSO relative of Kevin Grosenheider (landlord of Gagnon) is involved in this also.

Right I get what you're saying. I was thinking that he left the *advertiser censored* in Texas, went to Alabama. (thinking they wouldn't connect Texas but would know he still owned a home in Alabama and perhaps had stuff in storage such as the computers.) When he was in Alabama everything really started going nuts so he tried to get rid of whatever he had on the computers. I saw an article in which they said they used some high end software to retrieve info. Anyway, by then it was too late to go back to Texas so he had to call KG to get rid of the safe. That's kind of how I'm trying to put it together cause these guys didn't seem like they were organized at this point--it seemed like they were just panicking and trying to cover up the misteps.

I wonder who made the decision to have little C read, with Denise in the spotlight?
Are they showing family unity to the public, even if Denise and AR sat far
away?
I wonder if Denise asked Cassandra? We know the idea didn't come from C.
I also wonder if juvie 2 was present.....I would like to know his age. Definitely to old to fall for the Breckenridge scam if he has a drivers license.
IMO

Brooke was going to be visiting her exstepfather according to her father and was looking forward to that

So she was going to visit the Gagon (ex Step father) the guy who logged into her myspace for MJ and called to have someone get rid of his safe of *advertiser censored* for him......oh I bet she was looking forward to that visit......

Imagine the things she would have had to go throw while visting him?!?!?! AR already admitted to having sexual encounters with him & MJ......you can't tell me that wasn't his plane for Brooke while she was there!!!

Maybe that why MJ did what he did, he wanted Brooke for himself and at least to get her be the first to be with her before Gagon????

I think these two men devoloped this sick litte sex ring for themselves and used to manipulate and get what they wanted from AR & then Brooke and I wonder if little C was ever abused?

From previous thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67144&page=3

dark_shadows:

This is what was said in the email word for word;

"I just want her to suffer and she pi**ed in her mouth and see how she likes it."

My opinion and my opinion only. A small scenario what may have happened.
She attempted to recruit Brooke into Breckenridge. Brooke said no and they argued. Brooke most likely tried to talk her into leaving Breckenridge to help protect her cousin. But the cousin did not see it as that. She saw it as a threat and had to report it to the Breckenridge contact. She was then in turn told that they were not happy with her. They blamed her for attempting to recruit someone that would most likely report them. Her father was threatened so she had to scramble to get back on Brooke's goodside so that Brooke would not turn anyone in. So the plan was devised to silence Brooke.

I can tell you that in the inmates in the prisons here, use the saying "pi**ed in their mouth" when an inmate engages in a discussion or arguement that the other one feels is badmouthing.
There are many ways that they use that saying depending on the circumstances when it is being said.

Another example in a sentence;
The inmates say that Johnny pi**ed in his mouth because he told the unit Officer that his canteen items were stolen when he was out of the unit.

So the saying is not that they want anyone to pi** in Brooke's mouth, it means that she said something that did not go over well at all.

-----

This theory doesn't seem likely to me.

If MJ had an inkling that Brooke would tell the Breckenridge secret there's NO WAY they would take over a month planning & leaving this ridiculous paper/computer/phone trail.

More likely, he would have snatched her right away & disposed of her body BEFORE she had a chance to tell someone else what she heard.

From the beginning they have certain dates that they have to consider (if we don't do it ____, then we have to wait until___)... they were in no real rush & sounded very comfortable taking their time.

No... I don't believe Brooke had any idea that anything was going on EXCEPT some party.

I don't either, when she was still missing her father was asked if things were ok with Brooke. he said he had recently done away with Brooke's myspace because of things he didn't like that she was doing?And that she was going to be visiting her ex-stepfather in Texas. And that she was looking forward it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie