VA - Diplomat: Sex with teens ok in some cultures. Asks for leniency.

Ciara

Reaction score
So this guy has child *advertiser censored* and sex with teens and wants the judge to show him leniency because he says the cultural differences in those countries makes it more acceptable.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25627617/

Well at least I got a comment on this thread even if it was a short sharp one lol
He's a pervert by any other name:bang:

Sweet Mary...it never fails to amaze me how there are some people out there that actually believe themselves for themselves. Worse yet, to advocate it.

Pig. Child rapist pig.

:furious:

You got that right Ordinary Life:blowkiss:

So what is he saying? "Sorry I forgot it was illegal?" And expecting to have his hands slapped and be sent home?

He was a foreign diplomat. He admitted that he was aware that girls were being given to older men- because of their poverty. So is he saying that because they were poor that makes it ok? I don't know about the rest of you all, but I kind of expected that when our foreign diplomats became aware of these types of customs in other countries where they serve that they would at least frown on that type of action- not join in!

What an evil evil man. :steamed: Fortunately it sounds as though the judge is a smart man and sees through his pathetic excuses.

So what is he saying? "Sorry I forgot it was illegal?" And expecting to have his hands slapped and be sent home?

He was a foreign diplomat. He admitted that he was aware that girls were being given to older men- because of their poverty. So is he saying that because they were poor that makes it ok? I don't know about the rest of you all, but I kind of expected that when our foreign diplomats became aware of these types of customs in other countries where they serve that they would at least frown on that type of action- not join in!

I think he was saying "When in Rome."

mysteriew you are dead right!! They should be frowning on it and bringing attention to it, not participating in it and THEN excusing it:mad:

From what I read he said everyone was victimizing these girls, so why shouldn't I? This is just ridiculous. I hope he gets the max term and then some.

Just another pathetic excuse for a pathetic person.

Funny how all of these pervert seem to justify in their minds the crimes they commit.

Ah, what an interesting defense.

However...he brought the backs back to America, correct? It's illegal to possess such material even if it took place in another country where it's legally/culturally acceptable.

This, to me, is a no-brainer. He should have stayed there.

He should have stayed there.

And keep having sex with young girls who applied for Visa's, and tape them. Freak.

I know who this guy is. He went to the University Of Pennsylvania. He's a pompous, creep, and a wackadoodle. He's from the privledged and of course he truly believes that what he did was not wrong. Any loophole.

Paladin, no way would he stay there. It's good for abusing the poor in Brazil, but he's a favored son. An educated one. He was no way going to stay in a country of low socio-economics. He's a pedophile.

And keep having sex with young girls who applied for Visa's, and tape them. Freak.

I know who this guy is. He went to the University Of Pennsylvania. He's a pompous, creep, and a wackadoodle. He's from the privledged and of course he truly believes that what he did was not wrong. Any loophole.

Paladin, no way would he stay there. It's good for abusing the poor in Brazil, but he's a favored son. An educated one. He was no way going to stay in a country of low socio-economics. He's a pedophile.

Is he a pedophile under Brazilian law? I'm claiming ignorance here.

Is he a pedophile under Brazilian law? I'm claiming ignorance here.

I don't think that would matter either way. He does what he wants when he wants.

I don't think that would matter either way. He does what he wants when he wants.

Hehe...that doesn't really further our conversation along so I'm not sure what to say.

These sick individuals KNOW what they are doing is wrong, never mistake that. They go to great lengths to hide and conceal it. Even if it means going to other countries where it is acceptable. They are master manipulators and are extremely educated in how to "fool" society around them. ie: "No, we don't believe (so-and-so) would ever do that, he has been a perfect role model and a wonderful friend and has always been nice to our children"... Of course you wouldn't believe it, the predator plans it that way. Hence, why it makes that child an easier target.

Pedophiles always justify their actions. He's just bringing more attention to himself and making more people dislike him. I hope this judge doesn't buy this bs.

Oh, and he wanted the judge to marry him and his 21 yo g/f during the sentencing hearing.:behindbar

Guess he thinks if he's a married, convicted child abuser the other inmates won't bother him.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth