RIP Tony Snow

Maral

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Former White House press secretary Tony Snow has died at the age of 53 after a second battle with cancer. "The Snow family has lost a beloved husband and father," President Bush said in a statement. "And America has lost a devoted public servant and a man of character."

http://www.cnn.com/

Former White House press secretary Tony Snow has died at the age of 53 after a second battle with cancer. "The Snow family has lost a beloved husband and father," President Bush said in a statement. "And America has lost a devoted public servant and a man of character."

http://www.cnn.com/

I thought he had it beaten. RIP Tony.

I'm sorry to hear of his passing, prayers to him & his family.

I didn't know he was that ill. This has been a tough year for some of my favorite political news men. First Tim Russert and now Tony Snow. I thought highly of both of them.

Mannnnn...the loss of another good man. I adore Tony Snow.
RIP, Tony.

So sad. I really liked him and Tim Russert too. Huge loss to political broadcasting.

So sad. Listening to them talk about him this morning on Fox and show all those great pics really gave you a feel for what a great guy he was. Just like Tim Russert - a really genuine, nice guy. Another tragic loss to journalism and politics.

I always liked Tony Snow. He was raised in the Cincinnati area where I'm living now. The article says that his own mother died from colon cancer at age 38. I have to wonder if Tony went for regular colonoscopies. Colon cancer is supposed to be a very slow growing cancer. The article says that when he was first diagnosed his colon was removed. Does that mean his entire colon?? :eek: My own father died from colon cancer. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Sad; he seemed like a very smart and nice guy. Another one has died way too young. I feel for his family.

This news is very saddening. There were commentators over the months that tried to warn that his health situation was extremely serious and his odds were not good. Still, I thought he might beat it. 53 is still too young. He should have atleast had 20 more years. Not fair to those that loved him daily.

Oh no!
I really loved him on Fox news. I hope he is at peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back