Vermont Amber Alert breakdown in communication

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Newslink with video;

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8662622

Burlington, Vermont - July 11, 2008
It's construction season in Vermont-- and if you didn't know it-- all you'd have to do is read the electronic billboards... billboards that should have been displaying an Amber Alert when Brooke Bennett went missing two weeks ago.
"They just didn't contact us. If we'd been contacted, we would have put our system in place," said John Zicconi of the Vt. Agency of Transportation.
Vt. State police say they forgot to contact the Agency of Transportation.

More at link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

someone asked last night about text alerts on cell phones ... does Vermont do that?
We know they didn't put the electronic billboards to use so do they do anything else?

My very dearest Becca,:blowkiss:
Hello my friend.

I do not have the Amber Alert on my cell phone. But a friend of mine did and cancelled the alerts, she only wanted the ones for Vermont. She was getting them from outside Vermont.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Becca,:blowkiss:
Hello my friend.

I do not have the Amber Alert on my cell phone. But a friend of mine did and cancelled the alerts, she only wanted the ones for Vermont. She was getting them from outside Vermont.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you my friend... I get them on my cell and also get emails from FDLE. Mine are only for this state though. I don't get any notices from other states except those that are sent to me by the Laura Recovery Center and by then its not an Amber alert, its a missing poster.
Thank you for the answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back